The Unthinkable

Keyala POV

After the little quicky me and Chris had I was super hungry so I walked out of the bedroom and went into the kitchen looked into the fridge and I decided to make some Chicken Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo so I took out all of the ingredients and began to cook... Once I was done cooking I walked upstairs to into his office see Chris in bed on his laptop working but he couldn't see me because the desk was facing the opposite direction of our bedroom door. He looked so sexy when he was focused on working with his ray bands eye glasses on with no shirt and basketball shorts on...

"Chris Baby lunch is ready."

"Key you see me working just bring me my food you know damn well not to interrupt me when I'm in my work zone."

I just stood there and looked at him but I began to walk away because there was no point in trying to put up a fight when I know I won't be the one winning so I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl and started fixing his food in my mind I'm thinking I just gave this man some good pussy and this how he gon treat me today smh but you know a man is always going to have their needs and so will women so it was worth it. I was interrupted out of my thoughts by Chris yelling like he don lost his damn mind
"Key hurry the fuck up you already interrupted me and my work and now you taking forever to bring me my damn food if you walk up these steps and my food isn't hot the way I like it you won't like the consequences."

Ugh I swear sometimes I just want to slap his lips off his face so he won't speak but anyways I walked up the stairs and into the office to give him his food I turned around to walk out but he had said something "Nuh Uh stay right there." He grabbed his fork and took a bite of his food once he was done chewing he scooted his chair away from his desk and rolled over to me and placed me on his lap straddling him I was scared because I thought he was going to slap me or punch me in the face like he always does but he started to rub my back while looking at me in my eyes than he began to speak, "look I know I be an asshole towards you but it's only because I love you but the next time I tell you to bring me my food you bring me my damn food understood?" He was go aggressive towards me his hand made their way around my neck gripping it making me gasp I tried to get up so that he would get off of me but it wouldn't work.

He than let me go so that I could breathe I got up and walked away into our bedroom and went into that bathroom I look into the mirror and see his big handprints onto my neck I started crying because I don't know what I did so wrong for him to treat me this way one day I will have a strong backbone and have enough guts to leave him but right now he's all I got so I have to stick with it i turned the light off and layed down on the bed ,I was so into my thoughts that I began to fall into a deep sleep.

4Hours Later...

I woke up and checked my phone to see my friends Alajasiah Lashanti And Khamiyah had called me but I didn't feel like talking to them at the moment so I ignored it I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Chris on the phone I quietly walked into the kitchen to hear what he was talking about

"Yes she is asleep I'll be there around 9:30."
........
"Why are you so worried about her for? She won't know anything so don't trip...
.........
See now your just talking crazy why the fuck would I leave her just to be with you? Your nothing compared to her.
.........
Me and her relationship has nothing to do with you

........

Okay and if you feel so bad then why you hit me up? Obviously you wasn't a real friend from the beginning if you started fucking with me now were you? No so don't give me that bull shit saying you care about her and you feel bad bitch hop off my phone.
........
Now you sound dumb asf look you dumb bitch why would she ever believe what you say? I can go upstairs right now and tell her how her little friend Lashanti has been sexually harassing me and trying to have sex with me and let's see who she would believe. She damn sure won't believe you because your little thot ass trying to take me away from her so how dumb do you sound? Pretty retarded to me now get off of my damn phone before I drive to your house and shove my fist so far down your throat that you choke and die...