The Fight.

As we climb into my car, she keeps talling about Janie. And at this point I'm getting angry because I want to tell her how I feel about her and Janie ,but I cant because she wouldn't trust me ever again.

"Do you know that Janie's mother is completely happy with her being out?" She spouts.

"No and I personally don't care." I monotonedly mumble.

"Rude. What's wrong with you why aren't you happy for me? Why are you always upset when I talk about her? Why?!" She was starting to get very upset and I feel her tense up with her words.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like hearing about her when we hang out. I don't talk about my relationships. So I prefer if you didn't talk about yours, please?"

The real reason I don't want to hear about Janie is that I cant stand seeing Amy with anyone but me. It hurts my to hear about her being with someone else that makes her happy.

"I guess, but I'm quite angry that you do this all the time. You NEVER let me talk about what makes me happy."

I slam on my breaks. She kind of jolts forward. " I NEVER LET YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!??!??! BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE I LET YIU TALK ABOUT HOW YIU LOVE TO DANCE AND MUSIC AND EVERYTHING, BUT WHEN I ASK YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT HER, YOU GET ANGRY AT ME! FUCKING ME! I DONT THINK YOU NEED ANOTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AMY!"

I'm furious now and I'm screaming at her when I shouldn't be. I need to calm down before I scare her.

"Oh my God. Michael I just wanted to tell you stuff about her because I thought you wanted to know and I thought that you would.be happy for me, but I guess not. Fuck this I'm getting out."

She unbuckles and opens the car door, getting out. She walks to the sidewall and starts walking home. God! I Hate fighting with her. I shouldn't have blown up, but she shouldn't have triggered me.

"Amy. Amy, I'm sorry. I truly am please get back in the car so we can hang out today. Please Amy."

She ignores me. And starts walking faster. "FUCK" I yell at her and I speed off. I'm driving as fast as I can with out getting caught. I text one of my friends to come and hang out with me and chug a few beers even though its only 2 in the afternoon.

He responds. So I meet him at his house. We talk about cars and which famous girl we would like to piledrive. " Hey Chad, Mila kunis or Emma stone." I question. "Dude there's not even a comparison. Mila Kunis all the way." He says. "You know I don't like gingers." "Ya dude I know, just thought you changed your mind." I respond.

My pocket vibrates. I take my phone out. Its Amy. I don't really want to talk to her. It says *hey I want to talk about what happened today, when do you have time?*. I don't want to see her, so I tell her I'm not free today I'm hanging with Chad and later Jeremy. She just reads it.

I have about 6 beers before Jeremy shows up. Its about 9. Jeremy wants to go to a club to get girls. I'm still angry and I want away to get my mind off of Amy. We go.