7

Arsalan POV:

   I'm glad that somehow I managed to lighten Airah's mood. I walk downstairs to find ABBA, Ammi and Amma jaan sitting on the sofa and talking while ABBA is drinking his tea and staring down at the newspaper in his hand. All three of them notice me and their face light up. Amma jaan quickly stands up and pulls me in a hug. She then kisses both of my cheeks and smiles.

   "The action you took yesterday proves that you are worthy of being the heir to your baba's bussiness." Amma jaan says. (Well yeah you might think how she speaks english but my grandmother was a teacher and she used to live in London before marrying my grandfather.) ABBA smiles while my mother looks up at me with the "I'm proud of you." look in her eyes. "Kahi ja rahe ho?" ABBA asks. "Ha bas wo Airah ko bahar le ja raha tha." I reply. "Mujhe bhi chalna hai." A voice says from behind me. I turn around to find that its talbiya. She's my favourite sister. Talbiya is adored by everyone because of her chubby cheeks and innocent face and also because she is the youngest. Tariq and Talbiya are very good friends also since both of them are the youngest in the house. Tariq is older than Talbiya by only 2 weeks.

   "Okay if you want to. Come quickly I'll be waiting here only." I say smiling at her. "Where are you going?" Yasir asks. He just came from his morning run. "Going out with Airah and Talbiya just asked to join." I say pointing at Talbiya. He looks at her and tries to communicate with her through eyes. I know what he's trying to tell her. He's trying to tell her that me and Airah should go alone since we are a newlywed couples. And honestly I think Airah would like it if someone other joins us.

   "Its okay Yasir. If you want to, you can join us." I say.

   "No bro. You guys go and have fun. I don't want to be third wheel." He says walking to the kitchen and having a sip of cold water from the fridge. It is an open kitchen in the living room.

   "Bhai mein bhi chalu?" Iqra says from besides Talbiya. "Sure." I reply. Yasir looks at Iqra and then looks at me. "Actually Arsalan mene apna mind change kar liya hai. Mein bhi saath chaluga." I try to hide my smile but fail.

   "Tum sab saath chale jao. Ziya, Hiba aur Tariq ko bhi saath le jao." Ziya mom says as she sits besides my mom. I look at Yasir "Sounds like a better plan." He nods. "Hey Talbiya. You go get ready and tell Hiba,Ziya and Tariq to come joins us downstairs." I say. She nods and runs upstairs. "Which car should we take?" Yasir asks. "Kia Carnival. Since there are 8 of us." I reply. He nods and runs upstairs.

Thirty minutes later

   Everyone is in the car but our great Airah is late. As always. I am sitting alone in the living room. ABBA and the others are eating breakfast in the dining room. I went upstairs to check on Airah at 8:15 and saw her staring out of the window blankly with a toothbrush in her mouth. She said that she will be ready in 5 mins. And now it's 8:40 since then. I keep scrolling on the phone as I patiently wait. "Chalo ab."

   I look up to find Airah in a beautiful brown abaya. She doesn't cover her face. Well all the other 3 girls don't cover their face but I don't mind it that much because atleast they are covering their body.

   She walks up to me and looks at me with bored eyes. I look at her from top to bottom. And for the second time in my life I have to admit that she's looking beautiful. "Chaliye madam." I say and get out of the door. She mumbles something under her breath and sits beside me in the car. I told Yasir that he will drive the car but he declined saying that he was going to sit besides Iqra. So now I have to drive the car since Tariq and Ziya also refused to do so.

   I look at all 6 of them from the rare view mirror. Hiba, Iqra and Yasir sitting in the front row while Ziya, Tariq and Talbiya in the back. Ziya looks kinda upset maybe because he didn't get to sit beside Hiba.