6-/plot twist/

VICTOR'S POV

I got myself ready to go pick up Violet. a got to my car and drove to her house. I don't know what I was feeling nervous, happy or even excited. I parked my car right outside her house and rang the doorbell I raked my hand through my hair as I impatiently waited and then the door opened, and I saw my princess looking up at me. she looked so pretty. Even without showing off skin she looked like the most beautiful girl.

"Hey let's go

"Hey let's go." She said to me dragging me out of my trance.

"Yeah" I said my voice unintentionally husky.

"Where are you taking me?"

"The Arcade or we can stay here. " I say in a joking tone.

"Ah I don't like the Arcade" she said and gave me a small smile.

"Then may I come inside madam. " I say silkily.

"Shut up " She told me and opened the door wider i held the small of her back when she guided me to her bedroom. I sat down on the pink bed and looked around to see her room which was just pink and white.

"Wow looks like I came into a child's bedroom." I say and she turns into the brightest shade of pink.

After spending a long-time together and watching a movie. I kissed her goodbye and left for home, I checked the time at it was 11:25. I went home to find Ellen and her family (I suppose) sitting there and talking to my mom.

Ellen ran and gave me a hug as soon as she saw me, and all of the older people started gushing over me and her.

"What is happening" I ask Ellen with a glare, and she backs down.

"Son Don't be rude to your future wife." My dad tells me sternly. And I obey because I love my dad more than anything. 

"What wife" I asked shocked when Ellen starts telling me about how our parents arranged our marriage while I was there standing in shock.

I pulled my father to the corner and asked

"What the hell is this " I said enraged. what the hell was happening in my house.

"You're just getting engaged and Ellen's dad's company will bring us many profits in the future just be a good son and agree to the engagement" he said sternly and I was about to argue when he said

"This is the first time I asked you for something please don't say no "my father asked with sadness in his eyes and I could not let my father down so I chose to break my heart and turn it into a stone myself and let go of Violet my first love my first attraction away.

"okay" I mumbled quietly and went downstairs where everybody was showering Ellen with compliments and she was blushing but little did she know that i would never love her....

Violet's Pov

my whole life crumbled beneath me when Ellen called me and told me about her engagement to Victor Ryder. I called Ryder and asked him for an explanation but he said that he played with me and a girl like me would never be competent for him and he said that if I contacted him again, he was going to make my life a living hell and my parents' company would be burning to the ground. I cried the whole night muffling my cries with a pillow and regretting every second with Ryder 

he made you fall for him and he threw you i thought to myself and cried even harder

a/n - i know this is hard to understand but it's a CEO-plus-mafia fantasy romance so i had to make the plot twist comment what you think