Part Four: Bolt Uzumaki is the Plan!

(Hey Everyone! Sorry for not updating for like ever... Lol. But anyways, like I said I have major writers block going on for this particular story. If you have any idea's I'd love to hear them!)

{Anyways Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN/OR GAIDEN...THIS IS SIMPLY A FANFIC.. THANK YOU! now on with the show...I mean story lol enjoy! VOTE & COMMENT}

"Bolt is in...a coma like state." Tsundae says to Bolts parents.

Naruto let a sigh come out heavily, "Will he come out of it soon?" He asks.

"I cannot say. He may...he may not." Tsundae says.

Hinata hid her tears but placed her hand gently on her son's, "My child." She whispered sadly.

"Can't you do something about it Granny Tsundae!?" Naruto said angrily.

Tsundae shook her head no, tears forming but not spilling out. Shizune holding TonTon came in with a sad frown formed on her face.

"Lady Tsundae, Kakashi has sent for Naruto." Shizune says.

"What does he need?" Naruto asks.

"He says you're needed at the tower immediately." Shizune says.

"Go Naruto, Hinata and I will be here with Bolt." Tsundae says.

"Hai." Naruto says he bends down and pecks his son's forehead then stands straight and kisses Hinata on the lips and disappears instantly. He arrives at the tower in moments and notices that Kakashi has the office dark with only light of the computer screens and candles.

"Ahh, Naruto...you've arrived." Kakashi says.

"Kakashi Sensei...what did you do to my office? It's so dark." Naruto says gesturing around the room.

"It was quite bright, I like it dark." Kakashi says. Naruto gives Kakashi a twice over glance then let's the room thing go.