✨9✨

*Tae's Pov*

After she got out of the meeting room i didn't follow her as I don't want to annoy her...so I drifted in my work but my mind was only thinking and worrying about Jennie...

But I don't know why Jennie was sad when that girl said she is my gf...what was the point of her sadness...was she in luv with me...and afraid to confess....

*Author's pov*

                          At 10:39 pm~

Jennie was still working at her desk while almost all the workers were gone....she was so focused on her work that she doesn't even realise that Taehyung was coming towards her...

"Jennie..!?..why are you still here" Tae asked.

"I wasted my time in meeting room today so I only wanted to repay that wasted time.." She said still working on her computer.

"It's ok Jenni-" Jennie cuts him off and said.

"My work is about to complete...I will go home" Jennie said as tae nodded and sat beside her.

                         At 11:03 Pm~

*Jennie's Pov*

I just completed my work and I am really tired right now....

I was packing my things up from my desk..when mr.kim came and said.

"It's too late...let me drop you home" He said...

"No thanks mr.kim...its ok I can go home by myself.

{ Jennie didn't smile from the start of their conversation she was like so serious...that she doesn't do generally.}

"But Jennie it's too late...it's not good for you to go home alone at this hour". He said.

" I am not a kid mr.kim and you can't tell me what to do or not" I said as he nodded and I got out of the building.

I headed towards the bus stop and sat there.

                          At 11:35 pm~

I got a call from Suzy unnie literally like 4th time...she is so protective.

I picked up the call and she asked.

"Jen..did you got the bus...!?" She said.

"Ahmm..no unnie...I think it is late today..." I said.

"Do you want me to come pick you..!?" She said.

"No unnie...the bus will come..." I said.

"Alright jen..come fast" she said.

"Ne unnie" i said.

                        At 11:54 pm~

I think the bus is not going now and I have to walk home...

I sighed and start walking....the road was all silent that I can hear my own breath.

After some time of walking I felt someone walking behind me...I am not scared to i looked back and saw 3 boys following me...

I got anxiety and I started walking as fast as I can.

The boys were still following me...and I understood their dirty intentions..

I was walking when one of the guy came in front of me and said.

"Hey babyy" He said making me irritate as I ignored him and continued walking but he held my hand while the other two guys were only 1 or 2 m away from us.

"Where do you think you are going" The guy said helding my hand.

"Leave me" I said shivering but he just smirked.

"No way babeee" he said making me really frustrated as I pushed him as hard as I can and started running.

When I look back all three guys were chasing me like crazy.

The other guy held my hand tightly while I was trying to get rid off.

The other two guys came and was about the touch me when I kicked them...but when I was about to run one guy pushed me...!!!

WAIT WHAT..!!???

I felt someone held my waist when I was about to fell on the ground and looked at the guy and he was one and only.

"Kim Taehyung"

*Tae's Pov*

In his car~

I was really sad that Jennie was upset with me...I don't even have guts to ask that why she was sad...

I was in my thoughts when I saw 3 guys chasing a girl...until I could proceed what was happening I saw the girl's face...

SHE WAS JENNIE..!!!!!

Those bastards were trying to touch my Jennie...how dare they...my blood was boiling like lava...they pushed her as I held her on time...I can see her eyes widened seeing me here.

I made her stand...and before I could say something.

One from the bastards said.

"Aww..look at this...her hero came to save her.." Making my blood boil and veins can be seen in my hands.

"Hey you whatever she your name...just give her to us..or els-"

"Or what" i said in a deep yet scary voice.

"We all are here to finish you too bae" the other guy said.

"I don't want to fight with you right now...just get lost and I will leave you.." i said.

"Ohh we are scared" the 3rd guy said sarcastically...making other guys laugh.

As I was trying my best not to kill them.

"Saying last first you hero....just give that yummy slu-"

PUNCH..!!!

"Don't you dare to say about her again" I said as the other guys came...

*Jennie's Pov*

They started to fight and I am really shocked that the guys can't even touch Taehyung.

He was the one punching them.

After the guys were unconscious ( not died) he left them and picked me up in bridal style as he put me his car.

Romantic chapters upcoming...💕

Hope you are enjoying..🌹✨