2.Introduction pt 2

Rao Family

Dhiraj Rao

The head of the Rao family, a kind and a nice person, loves his family very much and his only granddaughter kashvi. Founder of a hotel management company called Kanha Hospitality

Gita Rao

Wife of Dhiraj Rao, a very loving person, loves all of her child equally and her love for her daughter in laws always makes people jealous of them. She loves her grandkids a lot too, sacrificed a lot for the family and wants everyone in the family to be independent, encourages womans in her family to achieve more in life and be successful.

Dhiraj and Gita's kids

Amar Rao
Akash Rao
Prisha Chauhan

Amar Rao

The oldest son of Dhiraj is a successful businessman who helped his father to establish his family business. A nice and an understanding person. His lifeline is his daughter Kashvi

Nayantara Rao

Wife of Amar Rao,a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart.
Amar and nayantara have two kids one son named atharv and a daughter named kashvi. Owns a florist shop named kashvi's beauty.

Akash Rao

A very kind and nice man who always tries to find ways to have fun in life, adores his niece kashvi a lot.

Aditi Rao

Lovely woman who always tries to spread love.Akash and aditi have two kids,two son named anant and Idant. Works with Nayantara in her shop.

Prisha Chauhan

The only daughter of Dhiraj, grew up spoiled with riches but now she have to face poverty in her in laws. She is jealous of her sister in laws cause of that.

Prithviraj Chauhan

Husband of prisha, a nice and loyal man who always tries his best to make sure that his wife is comfortable but he is kind of done with his wife's whining about stuffs.Teaches in a school.

Kids of the family

Atharv Rao

The first child of the family, reserved and a very sensible person, he makes sure that his family is always comfortable and happy, he adores his sister a lot, he makes sure that his sister is happy in her life. He is 29 years old. Head of his family business.

Son of Amar and Nayantara

Akshara mehta

Fiance of Atharv, she is very kind and lovely girl.

Anant Rao

Second child of the family , always listens to his brother atharv and takes him as a role model. He loves his family a lot, a very understanding and a sensible person.He is 27 years old. Works as an Event manager in his company.

Son of Akash and Aditi

Kashvi Rao (female lead)

Kashvi Rao, a beautiful and a talented girl. Her looks are breathtaking, her eyes are deeper than the ocean and anyone could just get lost in them, she has long luscious hair. She is a very sensible and a kind person, she looks fragile but honey don't judge a book by it's cover, she is taught to be fearless by her brother atharv, she is taught to fightback by her brother anant, she is knows to respect elders she always makes sure that she isn't unintentionally hurting anyone and cares for everyone.
She is an interior designer and loves her job a lot, she is 26 years old.

Daughter of Amar and Nayantara

Idant Rao

The youngest kid of the family, he is 19 years old. He is loved by his family a lot, loves to trouble his di (kashvi)a lot.

Son of Akash and Aditi