1.Introduction

Raghuvanshi Family

Mahesh Raghuvanshi

The head of the raghuvanshi family, always listens to his wife charu,loves his grandson Raghav a lot and is very proud of him. Founder of raghunath coorporation.

Charu Raghuvanshi

Wife of Mahesh raghuvanshi,her words are like law to her family, she loves her second son ritesh a lot and wants ritesh's first son Raunak to take over family business

Mahesh and charu's kids

Ranvijay Raghuvanshi
Ritesh Raghuvanshi
Radhika Mishra

Ranvijay Raghuvanshi

First son of mahesh.
A kind,strict and reserved type of person,husband of Vatsala. Works at their family business and tries to help raghav as much as he can.

Vatsala Raghuvanshi

A very kind and loving type of person, always sacrifices for her family. Ranvijay and vatsala have two kids, son named Raghav Raghuvanshi and a girl named Lavanya Raghuvanshi.

Ritesh Raghuvanshi

Second son of mahesh.
He is a vey nice and a fun person to hangout with. He always loves and respects his brother ranvijay and his sister in law vatsala. Husband of Ishita.

Ishita Raghuvanshi

Wife of Ritesh Raghuvanshi. Ritesh and Ishita have two kids, two son named Raunak Raghuvanshi and Vivaan Raghuvanshi. She is a little jealous of vatsala and raghav and wants her son raunak to be the best at everything.

Radhika Mishra

Daughter of mahesh. She loves shopping and lives a carefree life. Wife of Himanshu Mishra. Himanshu and Radhika have a daughter named Kavya Mishra.

Himanshu Mishra

Husband of Radhika Mishra. He is jealous of the Raghuvanshi family and wants to take a part of their family business because he thinks that as he is the only son in law of the family he should be treated differently than others and be given a important role in their family business.

Kids of the family

Raghav Raghuvanshi (male lead)

Raghav Raghuvanshi the pride of the Raghuvanshi family and CEO of Raghunath coorporation. A very successful man, he works very hard to make his family proud,he wants to make his family business more successful and reach international success. He is slowly working on spreading his business all over the world. He spent most of his childhood studying and learning new things, he always try to make sure that he never makes mistakes so that his family won't be disappointment specifically his grandmother, he knows that his grandmother loves his cousins more than him but still acts like it doesn't affect him and tries his best to impress his grandmother to get praised by her. He is 29 years old, a very reserved and cold type of person, he always gets awkward around new people and has a hard time to socialize with people, his mother is like his best friend who always knows about his situation just by looking at his face.

Ranvijay and vatsala's son

Raunak Raghuvanshi

He is a very reserved type of a person, he loves and respects his brother Raghav a lot.He is very good at his work, he is the coo of the company, he is 28 years old.

Son if Ritesh and Ishita

Vivaan Raghuvanshi

The youngest son of the family,humorous and kind man, he is working in raghunath coorporation as cfo. He is 26 years old.

Son of Ritesh and Ishita

Lavanya Raghuvanshi

She is the heart of Raghav,her family adores her a lot as she is the first daughter of the family, she always stays depressed and alone. Everyone is concerned about it and tries to make sure that she is ok. She is 25 years old.

Daughter of Ranvijay and Vatsala

Kavya Mishra

A cute bubbly girl, just like her mother she loves to shop , she loves going out and traveling a lot. She gets along with everyone. She is 24 years old.

Daughter of Radhika and Himanshu