Character Introduction

Ekansh's Family introduction:

Anand Singh Rajawat - Kaveri Singh Rajawat:

Former King and Queen of Rajasthan with Jaisalmer as their main province. They are the cutest and modern with traditional thinking Grandparents who loves there Grandchildren to the core. Their love can be seen through there actions as they always display it fighting on petty things and then reconcile within some time. Parents of Harsh and Kanwar , In-laws of Ekta and Arpita .

 Although all follow the democratic Indian policy, the royal rule still exists and also they solve the problems of common people soon before the government does it. So that's the reason people of Rajasthan love their King and Queen wholeheartedly.

Harsh Singh Rajawat - Ekta Singh Rajawat :

They are King and Queen of Rajasthan (Jaisalmer) the charm of the family as their marriage was a arranged one it was love at first sight for both. They are following the footsteps of there parents of being the perfect King and Queen of Rajasthan , helping the people in needy and providing Justice to the people instant without any delay. Harsh is the Chairman of the Rajawat Group of Industries which has many sub-companies and Ekta is the MD of  R- INTERIOR ARTISANS  along with that she a NGO named SUNSHINES with the help of her Sister-in-law.

Kanwar Singh Rajawat - Arpita Singh Rajawat :

They are sweetest, bubbly and cutest couple of Rajawat family who fight with each other then next moment they are seen smiling and laughing with each other . They both love Harsh and Ekta every much and try to follow their foot steps. Kanwar is the Chairman of  Rajawat Textile   Group and Arpita runs the NGO name SUNSHINES where Ekta also sometimes helps her. 

Ekansh Singh Rajawat :

Eldest son of Rajawat family blessed to Harsh and Ekta,  eye Apple of  his Grandparents and loved kid of his Uncle and Aunt and most importantly the next in line of becoming the King of  Rajasthan. Ekansh is the CEO of Rajawat Group of Industries handling the company extremely well with exceeding successfully in all the deals making his family proud of him and for the world he is the dark knight in the business world with dominating aura which makes enemies tremble with fear. One mistake then you have to face the devil himself.

Ashrith Singh Rajawat : 

Second youngest in the family loves his brother very much, blessed to Kanwar and Arpita following his elder brother's footsteps but handles Rajawat Textile Group  being the CEO of it. As the personality same as his elder brother but a little softy in some matters of Life .

Advay and Khushi Singh Rajawat : 

Youngest and Naughtiest of the family whole Rajawat household is filled with there naughtiness both are loved and spoiled by everyone but they are not spoil brats as that's what they are taught from they are youngest blessed to Kanwar and Arpita. Both are following  their respective careers  as Advay is doing his degree in business management and Khushi doing Interior designing following Ekta's footsteps.

******************************************************************************

Hey Guys ..........

Here is the Character Introduction of Rajawat Family ..........

Female lead Family Introduction is ready and Chapter - 1 & 2 is also ready 

Please vote and Comment for faster update .........

~ Shailaja 😀😀