Part 1: Where it all began

------------------------
𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
------------------------

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 26, 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 - 14:00

   Finally. School is over... or atleast for 2 days. But that does not matter cuz I'm gonna enjoy my weekend! I am on my way home from school. The last class was P.E. and I'm exhausted! Unfortunately I have to walk home because my mom is at work and my dad is keeping an eye over my little siblings cuz they did NOT want to come for me to the school. Anyway so I'm walking home and I feel like I'm bout to collapse when a car pulls over to me. I would be terrified if I wouldn't know who it is. I smile in delight as the windows roll down and I see Liv, Nicole, Louis and his mom in the car.
- Girl, what are you doing!? -Liv asked
- Going home?- I said/asked while laughing a bit
- Nu-uh bitch get in the car! - said Louis as Liv opened the car door and sat in the middle seat.
I hoped in laughing cuz I knew I didn't had other choice and if I say no they gonna beg me until I say yes.

   The rest of the car ride was awesome! We were blasting music as hard as we could, told eachother utterly stupid things and said hi to everyone we went past even though they had no idea who we were. Even Louis's mom was having fun with us! Man, that woman is crazy!  But like in a good way of course. Now we are in front of my house and I get out of the car waving bye to everyone.
- Thanks for the ride once again Miss McLogan! -I say sticking my head throu the rolled down window to the passenger seat.
-Oh! No worries sweetie, anytime! And also you can just call me Linda. - says 'Linda' sweetly
- Thank you Linda! - I say with a big smile on my  face.
- Oh and btw did your parents talk to you about that? - asked the woman which made me wonder and mentally go through the conversations me and my parents had
- Talked about what? - I asked as I still had no idea what Linda was talking about.
- You know the school thing! - said Louis's mom which made me wonder even more. "The school thing"? What is she talking about? I am a straight A student so we don't talk about  school at home! Or I maybe have one or two B but that's still pretty good!
- No, I don't know... We haven't talked about school in a while... - I said.
-Oh. Okay . -said Linda
- Ummm mom what "school thing" are you talking about? - asked Louis his mother giggleing a bit
- Yeah, what is that?- asked Nicole the adult
- No clue- Liv muttered
- Your parents didn't talk about it with you two neither!? -asked the woman almost shouting but not exactly with anger it was more of frustration.
-Nooo... - said Liv and Nicole in sync.
   After that Linda sighed and told us that our parents will explain... Huh. Okay I guess.

I walked into the house took off my jacket and boots, put on my indoor shoes (mom is a bit too obsessed with hygiene), went upstairs to my room, put down my backpack and started looking for dad.
- DAAAD!!! -I shouted.
- YEEESSS???!! - my dad asked back but I still couldn't figure out where he was.
- WHERE ARE YOOUUU!?? - I shouted.
- IN THE HOBBY ROOOOMM!!! -he answered back so I quickly ran there.
- Hii dad! - I said  and hugged him.
- Hey sweetie how was your day? - he asked then kissed my forehead.
- Good good good, it was great really- I gabbled then asked this:
- But hey Linda, Louis's mom said that you and mom has to talk about school with me. What is it?
- Oh, really Linda said that?- he asked in a pitched voice and laughed nervously
-Yeah, but seriously what is it? - I asked getting a little bit impatient
- Well me, your mom and your friends parents talked about that you guys have no chance to have a successful future in this little town so we maybe sent you guy's grades to a school in New York and they maybe accepted them and admitted you all to that school... - my father said so fast that I needed some time to process the said things .
- Wait, WHAT?! -I asked with pure excitment after I finally understood my dad's little speech
- I know I'm sooo sorry honey please don't be mad about it--my dad said until I cut him off
- Are you kidding me!? This is the BEST THING EVER!!! - I said well more like shouted it jumping around the room, clapping like an idiot
- Wait you arent... mad? -my dad asked obviously confused why am I so happy
-No, why would I be? - I asked giggling- I can't believe we are moving to NYC!!! -I said until my father cut me off with a serious face
- No, honey that's the thing! - dad said. He must have noticed that I don't get it so he continued.
- WE are not moving to NYC you are... - said dad
- What does that supposed to mean?- I asked
- Well me, mom and your siblings can't move out of here. They need to stay I mean Josie just started to feel comfortable with her classmates we can't just move out- dad said with a guilty voice.
- B-but then what about me? A-and the others are going too, right? -i asked with a shaking voice. They aren't coming with me...? But I'm not old enough to live on my own! Hell I'm not even old enough to be left alone for more than one day!
- Don't worry about the others- started dad while laughing a little- They are definitely moving,  and about you... you don't have to worry about that either. -my dad said with a warming smile.
- Why, what about me?.... Am I going to boarding school!? Please don't anything but that please! - I said almost begging until I heard dad laugh
- No no no your not going to boarding school! So you remember your aunt, right?
- Yeah, aunt Jessie mom's little sister who went God knows where to make her dream come true and be an actress- I said remembering Jessie. Huh, that's weird. Me and her used to be on great terms, really but she left a few years ago and didn't even visited us... I actually almost never thought about her kinda like I forgot about her which I didn't I swear but... Now it feels a lot more painful to think about her than I ever thought it would be.
- Yeah, well she didn't got so far with her dreams  and by that I make that since that she is a nanny in New York. - dad said looking down, at the floor. A nanny? Now this made me laugh.
- A nanny?- I asked between laughs- Wow well that's... that's not like being an actress at all! - I said before brusting out laughing
- Yeah I know I know it's kinda hilarious! -dad said while he was laughing too.
- Totally is! - I said before leaning to the wall cuz my stomach hurts from the laughing
- Yeah but when she somehow heard that you need a place in New York she immediately asked her boss if you could live with them and guess what! They said yes! -dad said while doing some big hand gestures
- Really?- I asked with a genuine smile
- Yeah and you are going to move in pretty soon... and by that I mean that  next week on Monday you'll star there in school! -dad said like it was totally okay
- Wait WHAT!? -I asked. God I don't know how many times have I said this today...
-I know, right? It's fantastic! -said dad- Tomorrow at this point you'll already be there!
- Dad! That's not 'fantastic'! I don't have enough time to pack my stuff a-and the furniture! When are we going to pack the furnitures? -I asked, at this point with panic
- Don't worry! Your furniture is already on the way to New York and mom packed half of your stuff! - dad said laughing
-Oh. How didn't I notice that there is no furniture in my room? -I asked confused
-You didn't notice? - dad asked so I shook my head no- Well I guess you probably haven't payed attention. Anyway, only half of your stuff is packed so go cuz the rest isn't going to pack itself!
- Right, okay, thanks I'll just go now- I said then rushed up and packed my other things that hasn't been packed.