Chapter 9

Arya's Point Of View.

"Arya I know this room and this house is not new for you because you've been here before. But today you are here as someone new. You are here as officially the member of our family. Please make yourself at home. If you need any help, you can ask me", Zeyer's mother said after she escorted me to Zeyer's room after dinner.

"Hmmm...thank you aunty", I smiled.

"Call me mom now. For me you are not just my son's wife. You are like my own daughter", she caressed my hair.

"Okay mom", I smiled and she went.

I unpacked my stuffs, and took a shower. After that I took one thin blanket and a pillow to the couch and layed myself down. I thought about the decision I took.

"Did I make the right decision?", I asked myself, but deep within I knew Zeyer would be hurt either way.

Suddenly I heard the door open and it was Zeyer.
I immediately layed down and pretended to fall asleep.

I had my eyes closed and I was getting damn nervous. I couldn't dare to face him because of what I did. It was like a betrayal though I didn't mean to.

I heard the footsteps nearing towards me, and his shadow slowly covering the light reflecting on me. After few seconds he took the steps backward and I heard the bathroom door close.
I bit my lips and sighed thinking about how our lives have turned into because of the crossroad I was put into. Now I have to hide from his gazes everytime. I didn't want us to end like this.

Like this I fell asleep. And when I opened my eyes, it was already 6:30 am. I rubbed my eyes, took my towel and headed towards the bathroom. For a moment I just forgot that it isn't my room, but it's Zeyer's. Just before opening the bathroom door, Zeyer came out of the bathroom making me go nervous and scared at the same time.

He had his lower body covered in towel, and upper body without any clothes from where the water was dripping through his well built muscles. And his hair was damp too from where the waters dropped making his jawline unbelievably attractive. I stared at him for a while and gulped down in nervousness.

He looked at me with the coldness in his eyes and went towards the wardrobe.

"Okay, have a great day", his mother said to both of us as we prepared to head towards the hospital.

"Thank you mom, have a great day", I smiled.

"Have a great day, mom", he said and went outside. I followed him and got inside the car.

We were silent the whole time. But in the middle of the road, he stopped the car.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Get out", he said in a cold tone.

"What do you mean? The hospital is still far from here", I said in a confused state.

"I don't care. Either take a taxi or walk, but I can't stand you here anymore", he said. Those words hit me like the rock. It gave me a deep cut in my heart.

I took my handbag, and came outside of the car.

I looked at him controlling my tears which were slowly forming in my eyes, but he didn't even flinch. He didn't even look at me and drove the car.

I looked at the sky for a while and took a deep breath of sigh. I controlled my tears and looked for a taxi.

*************************************************
Zeyer's Point Of View.

"Okay, inform the relatives that the surgery will be held within a week", I said to the nurse.

I kept looking through the window of my cabin, and after a while, Arya came in a taxi.

She immediately ran towards the hospital. Seeing her makes me remember about that day. Why did she do that? What was her reason? Or was she playing with me all these time? I still remember the painful eyes that Pema gave me. She went somewhere I don't even know. I hope she'll be back and listen to the things I have to tell her.

I texted her to come and meet me at the roof top.

After a while she came at the roof top where I was waiting.

"You texted me...", She said in a hesitant voice.

"Yeah... I wanted to ask you that very moment, why did you do that? Do you think I am a joke here?", I asked.

"I'm sorry for what I did. But that was the only thing I thought was the good choice", she said without looking at me.

"What made you do that huh? If you were to do that, then why did you lie to me?", I shouted.

"I'm sorry. This is the only thing I can say right now. Please don't ask me why I did that or what made me do that", she said with the tears in her eyes.

"Do you think I'll get soften seeing your tears? I gave you enough time to explain me. This is the last time I'm asking you, why did you do that? I'm asking you because I don't want to hate you", I said.

But she chose to remain quite.

"Fine... I won't ask you anymore. But you know what? I hate people like you the most. And to make you clear, don't even think of letting the staffs here know about our relationship. I hate extra dramas. My life is already filled with unwanted dramas since the day I met you", I said and she remained quite. Why didn't she say anything? She wasn't like this before. Deep down I was waiting for her to fight back, but she didn't. Why is she behaving like this? This is making me more annoyed and hate her even more.

I immediately left the rooftop leaving her behind.

*************************************************
Arya's Point Of View.

I wish I could tell you why...but I chose my parents over your sentiments.

"I'm sorry Zeyer, I'm sorry", I cried.

*****

Just when I walked out of the hospital, I saw him near his car.

"I know you won't let me inside your car here. You'll probably wait to that same place where You left me in the morning. I'll come till there in a taxi, you can go", I said.

"Don't be late, I don't like waiting", he said.

"Hmm...", I nodded and went away while he drove in his car.

Seeing him treat me like this, why is it so painful? Do I really deserve this?
...

After half and hour, I saw his car waiting for me in the middle of the road...so I got off from the taxi and got inside his car. He drove in silence, while I slept on the way.