Chapter 29: "Well that was long overdue"

We boarded the jet and were soon in the air. Me and Wanda were having an argument about something dumb and we were trying to Peter to choose who is right but got interrupted by Tony.

"Okay room assignments!" Tony said

"Pietro and Peter, Thor and Bruce, Y/n and Wanda, Tony and Me, and vision you don't sleep so yeah." Tony called out.

"Why can't we pick our own rooms?" I asked

"Because last time Wanda and Vision fucked" Tony said.

"And they were loud" Thor added

"I had nightmares for a month" Pietro said disgusted.

"Wanda he's six years old!!" I shouted while laughing.

"Y/n shut up!" Wanda said hitting me.

"I really wish I didn't hear that." Peter said

"Apologies for the disruption that me and Wanda have caused while displaying our love for each other."

"Is it red?" I whispered in Wanda's ear and she turned red.

"Why did Wanda just switch colors with vision." Bruce said

"Oh nothing..." I said smirking at her.

"Okay so here is the plan day one we testing strength and weaknesses, and day two is sparring." Tony said

"Y/n and Peter today you're going to show us everything you can do so we can get started on that file" Bruce added

"Thanks again" Peter whispered in my ear and I smiled at him and pat him on his back.

So we arrived at the island and it looked like it just appeared out of thin air.

"That's the research center!" Tony explained to me. We flew to the other side of the island and landed there.

"This is where we will be staying." Tony said pointing at the huge cool but weird  looking entrance.

"You only spend two days here each month but it looks like this!?" I said shocked

"You haven't seen the inside yet." Bruce said as we got off the jet and walked inside.