Prologue

Chris opened the envelope Chef just gave him and an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Well,well,well... They allowed us to torture these teens for another season... Isn't that great Chef?"

Chef's face looked worried. He stopped enjoying all of this after Pahkitew island ended. The more Chris enjoyed it, the more Chef got worried. He actually felt bad for all these kids having to go through all of that shit Chris put them through. He never really liked it,he thought so. Chef found himself feeling sad in multiple situations. When the teens' lifes got ruined because of that show. When Ezekiel became a monster, when Courtney got cheated on, when the same happened to Geoff, when Alejandro was trapped in that robot suit,when dakota became a monster too. Chris was enjoying so much and Chef was trying to persuade himself that he also enjoyed it. But he didn't, so when the producers announced that there is going to start another season he didn't want to. But he knew that if he quitted he wouldn't find another job that payed so much at this age plus, Chris would do anything to get him back. Even threat him.

"Yes... It's great"

~~

"Welcome back campers!"

_____________________________________

I'm writing this for mkuliaism. This was just the start,I hope y'all will enjoy this.

Thanks for reading 💗