The beginning of the end

"Welcome back campers"

Said Chris with a smirk. Chef was standing next to him,emotionless .

"I don't wanna be there!"

Julia protested

Chris ignored her and continued talking about how happy he was that there is another season. No one wanted to be there,well,no one but Priya. After her parents didn't let her keep the money she wanted to win again more than anything.

"Campers, because last season's teams were boring I will choose them. In the first team are: Julia,Axel,Caleb, Wayne, Millie, Chase,Mk and Ripper. You guys are named the pigs of despair "

"I'M NOT WITH RAJ?"

"I'M NOT WITH WAYNE?"

The hockey bros screamed at the same time

"That's great. I'll have a depressed Wayne in my team"

Julia said and rolled her eyes

"Campers, you'll have time to cry after today's challenge. In the second team are: Priya,Nichelle, Scary girl, Damien, Zee, Emma,Raj and Bowie. You guys are named the scared lions. Pigs of despair,your cabin is in the left, Scared lions, you have the right one."

Raj and Wayne were both crying and complaining while Chris seemed pretty annoyed.

"Come on Raj!At least we are on the same team! Doesn't that make you feel better?"

Bowie said, trying to comfort his boyfriend and Raj wiped away his tears.

"Thanks Bowie..."

The two hugged and as the pulled away Bowie gave Julia a look. Julia understood what Bowie meant immediately... She had no choice

"Look Wayne,Raj will be one cabin away don't cry"

Julia said trying to be comforting

"Thanks Julia"

Wayne said, without stopping the crying and he hugged Julia tight. Very tight at the point she gasped for air.

"You can put me down now"

Julia said out of breath and Mk had a weird look on her face. Was it annoyance? Was it jealousy? Who knows?!

"OMG GUYS YOU ARE ALL SO ANNOYING! COME IN THE FOREST IN 10 MINUTES FOR YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE!"

"Same old Chris..."

Said Mk and turned to Julia

"Wanna walk till there together?"

"Yeah sure"

Julia replied

~~

The campers arrived at the forest and Chris started to give instructions about the challenge

"Your first challenge is a murder mystery. You have to find clues about two another dead campers. Basically no one is actually dead but let's pretend they are. Each team has to find clues for two forner competitors from different seasons. First team that brings me the two campers they got to find at the dock of shame, wins immunity and a special meal made by Chef. Any questions?"

Mk raised her hand

"What?"

"How do we know who do we have to find?"

"Thanks for reminding me Mk. Pigs of death, you got to find a green haired delinquent and a bossy CIT. If you didn't understand who,an extra detail is that these two hate eachother."