Sad Song

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

If I could kiss you again, I would do it.

If I could hold you again, I would do it.

If I could love you again, trust me, I would do it.

But it's too late now.

It's too late for all those kisses and hugs and love.

Because you're gone.

And I wasn't there to save you.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

• If I could kiss you •

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I stood by the door to your bedroom, looking around at the stuff that remained even after you left. 

The walls were still adorned in an immaculate shade of mint, your favourite colour. As I entered the room, the feeling of nostalgia and calmness overshadowed me, a single tear slipping past the barrier of memories and into the light. 

I brushed the tear away and willed myself not to cry anymore. 

The bed sheets remained in the same state as you left, untouched and new.

The room was clean and fresh, yet it ignited such a bitter feeling within me, causing me to swallow the acidic bile that threatened to escape my mouth.

The azure bedroom felt like a haven of peace, where the colour itself became a source of rejuvenation, and every moment spent within its walls was a retreat into a serene and uplifting sanctuary.

But not anymore.

And lastly, the pictures.

The pictures that hung onto the wall for dear life, yearning to be remembered and not forgotten.

The pictures that held so many memories for us.

So many memories, yet you still chose to replace those with feelings of your own.

Feelings that took you away from me.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I jumped on the bed with a content smile on my face, watching as he jumped along with me, the bed dipping at the weight of our bodies.

"That was funny," he laughed as his pretty feline eyes crinkled into crescents. The angelic sound resonated around the room and into my ears, and I widened my eyes at the statement.

Causing me to grab the pillow nearest to me and hit him with it playfully.

"Yah! How dare you make fun of me?! Take that!" I giggled, hitting him more, and covering myself when he grabbed a pillow, a mischievous glint swimming through his eyes as he smirked at me.