Chapter Seven

Fionna's P.o.V finally

I woke up in Marshall Lee's arms suprised at first but then I remembered what happend last night. Aahh! It's so embarrassing. It was such a strange feeling I don't know what came over me..
(Well it obviously wasn't Marshall XD)
Oh I remember something I did a while ago. I wanna hide in his house somewhere. Hmm. I slowly slipped out and started looking for a place to hide.

The closet! I ran onto his closet and hid far far in the back. Oh I think I woke him up with my running. Yas he is getting up now. Oh never mind he belly flopped back on the bed... Oh wait he's getting back up. Wtf. He flew over to his axe guitar and goes back over to his bed.

"Tell me what to say,
And lead me through the shadows.
Show me the escape.
Where you go I will follow.

How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
All the itching and the scratching is what keeps me out of check.

I lef-"He sang quite nicely untill he randomly stopped. I got nervous because he looked over to my direction and flew to the closet. He opened the door and looked around in here then closed the door and disappeared from my view.

I closed my eyes and breathed out in relief. When my eyes opened I found his smiling face right in front of me. It scared the crap out of me so I screamed. He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him then kissed me.