Prologue

Every night Aurora  would have the same accruing dream besides nightmares which half-bloods tend to get once  they get to camp. She dreamed about this boy with hair as golden as the sun, his eyes where reflecting the  dept of an deep unknown ocean, yet she didn't know who this boy was. 

All of these dreams were the same. They wouldn't speak but she some how felt very safe, and comfortable around him. Some said they were ment  to be together other's said she was going crazy. Aurora glanced down at the water below her. 

Her beautiful reflection peered back at her. Her chocolate brown hair swinging at her sides as she looks down over the railing at the water. Moonlight hitting the bridge of her small nose at just the right angle, her pouted lips curved into a smile that could light up a room for days, her sharp eyebrows and perfectly shaped/lengthened  eyelashes fluttered innocently, but promised hell for those who dared to gaze into the shallow, dead abyss of her sienna eyes. 

But that's all a shadow, its just a refection. 

The unknown boy took her hand that rested on the railing as she looked over and smiled, show casting the award winning smile. With the golden boy's hand intertwined  with hers, a subtle warm spread through Aurora. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore.  The moonlight shinning down on them. as  they stood together on the endless beach, a silent narrative between them. 

suddenly Aurora woke up but instead of the beach with the golden boy all she saw was pink walls and blue dressers with (what felt like billions) of designer bags all neatly organized in her room, luckily she had her own cabin.

"Why does this keep happening??" she groaned....