× Chapter 1 ×

Finally winter.

The entities were finally having a break from killing humans.

Luckily, enough people came in Hotel, so there was food for the season.

In winter, humans never dare to enter the Hotel.

The entities don't know why. They think that the humans are too busy staying with their families, or they are smart enough to not enter that place...

Seek was going to the library. He really didn't have nothing to do, so he decided to visit Figure. Plus, he didn't visit him for days, so he thought it would have been nice if he stayed with him for a few hours.

There was a knock on the door.

Seek waited a few seconds before hearing the sound of giant footsteps approaching the two doors of the library.

Figure opened the door. He pulled Seek in a tight hug.
Seek was the only entity with a heart, excluding Figure, so he recognized him immediately.

"Hello Seek! I'm so happy to see you!"

"Hey Fig. It's nice to see you too".

"Its been a while since you came here... Did something happened?" Figure asked after closing the door.

"Well, I was busy cleaning my hallways and put the human meat in the fridge... To not let it rot..." said Seek, while sitting on a chair beside Figure.

"Oh, that fine... But... I missed you so much. I don't like when I'm alone here for a long time..."

"I know, I missed you too. I regret not coming here when I could. I was just tired after cleaning"

"Hm, that ok. I forgive you"

"Thank you..."

After a moment of silence, Figure spoke again.

"Seek, may I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Uh, do you want to continue the book we were reading? I didn't continue it because I was waiting for you." Figure asked. A bit of shiness was in his voice.

"Of course, but why do you sound so scared all of sudden?"

"... Nothing..."

With that, Figure quickly got up from his chair.

SEEK POV:

I was a bit confused why Figure asked me to continue our book in a so scared way... He never did something like that... I found it cute, though...
Wait, what am I thinking? He's just my friend.
I'm not in love with him, right?

Figure came back with the book. Luckily they found a book with both braille print and normal print.
Figure likes every time I spend visit him, because he is learning braille currently, and he wants to show me how good he is.

I also like the time I am with him, but I have this feeling when I'm around him, or even when I only hear his voice, for that matter.
His voice is so kind, so gentle. It looks like the voice of an angel...

The first time I met him, he was so scared that he tried multiple times to hurt me; he couldn't speak, too, so when he got more confident, I taught him how to talk. And... When I heard his voice...

"Seek, are you there?"

I think I zooned out. Figure was waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh, I uh... Im sorry... I-i just zooned out..."

"Oh, thats ok..." he said with a giggle.

I blushes a bit.

"Anyways, I got the books" Figure said, happily.

"Alright, we left at page 92 last time"

"Ok, thanks"

TIME SKIP: 3 HOURS

11:49 p.m.

We are at page 196 now.

Figure is getting better day by day.

While we were reading, I heard a gentle snoring. When I turned my head around, I saw Figure sleeping, with his head on his arms, both on the desk.
He must be tired... I believe he tried to clean the library today, and that caused him a lot of effort, and maybe even stress.

I don't think I have enough strength to carry him to his bed now, so I decided to wake him up, without startling him.

"Figure... Hey, wake up"

"... Hmmm..."

"Come on, let's go to bed. Grab my hand" I said, while getting up from my chair and grabbing his hand.

*His hand is so soft... Am I really in love with him? It can't be, monsters don't fall in love*

We walked out of the library, heading to our rooms, in the hangout spot.
Figure looked tired, but like... Really, really tired...
It looked like his head was sleeping but his body still moving. He was just following me.

12:02 p.m.

We arrived. I led Figure to his room. Mine is next to his.

I putted him to bed, and walked to the door.

"Call me if you need something..."

"... Hmm..."

"Good night... Dear" I said, closing the door with a little smile on my face.

More thoughs came in my head, even after I turned off the light of my lamp and closed my eye.

I slowly, I dozed off to sleep, still thinking of him.

---------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of the book!

There might be grammar mistakes. Comment them and I will correct them.

Thank you for reading.

WORDS: 852