5 minutes.

At 16:23 on 1/27/2039 in Tokyo, Japan, Special-Grade Ancient Sorcerer, Ryomen Sukuna was incarnated into the body of non-sorcerer Katsuki Bakugo. The only living sorcerer of the Reiwa period at that time Izuku Midoriya was on the scene.

The roof top went quiet as the boy swallowed the finger.

An evil presence filled the air when the finger was swallowed.

How did the day come to this?

------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya was different from others, and that's saying something.

In a world where normal was being able to pull your eyeballs out of your sockets and creating explosions, to be different is rare, But he was. Born with an absent father, hero's took that role of inspiration to him. Only he was diagnosed quirkless. That wasn't the end though. He had an uncanny ability to control blood. His blood, your blood, anyone's. Doctors checked him again, but there was no sign of any quirk. He was never skilled with this ability until he began learning the truth. He never once ran out of blood.

That wasn't all. He could bear witness to things others couldn't. He would talk about monsters or "curses" that haunted people and told them of their symptoms. Doctors, Priests, Physics all tried but none could explain the boy. Most wrote him off as crazy, but he knew that he was the only one that wasn't.

One day the emerald haired boy walked into the library, just looking for something to cure his boredom. He would find a book that changed his life forever. "Jujutsu Sorcery: Nara-Heisei". 

'probably just a conspiracy book. Looks fun though.' he decided to buy it.

That book shared everything that he had realized of the world. Cursed energy, energy created by negative human emotions. Curses, batches of cursed energy. Cursed Techniques, Interpretations of one's CE. The end of the book was most important to him. It gave him an answer to his loneliness.

"Jujutsu Sorcery went extinct shortly after the death of Satoru Gojo by a seeming illness. The Zenin clan was murdered by Maki Zenin and the heads of the Kamo clan were assassinated. The death of the big 3 of Jujutsu Sorcery caused it to slow down, until. Sorcery has seemingly gone extinct."

'I am the last sorcerer or at least one of the last.' Izuku realized. The blood manipulation seemed to be from the extinct Kamo clan. So he trained, he would become the #1 hero with Jujutsu Sorcery. First was basics, Pool, Output and efficiency. He realized that his Pool of CE wasn't half-bad, and his output was quite good. What needed the most work was his efficiency. At this time he was 14.

-------------------------------------------------

Eventually the UA entrance exam came around. The best technique he had was a technique the Kamo's called "Flowing Red Scale - Stack" a technique in which you harden blood on your body to boost your attributes. He used this to blaze through the exam and get in. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Class 1A was full of characters. One in particular, Katsuki Bakugo he knew. They were... frenemies. Bakugo had always caused him trouble by calling him a "Crazy Deku", but he did respect his "quirk".

"Oh hey the mental patient is here." Bakugo laughed. He was on the short end but still taller then Deku, had ash blonde hair and a athletic build.

"Hello Kachann. It's nice to see you too." Deku replied, a bit annoyed. The boy had dark green hair and emerald green eyes, and was genuinely pretty short, with a lean build.