𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

═────────────═

Violet Potter was every bit her parents' daughter.

She was an energetic and outgoing girl with a heart of gold. She was overly friendly and loyal to a fault, never giving up on someone until her hand was forced– and it broke her heart to let them go every single time. She held everyone in her life to the highest of esteems and the closest of regards. You know what they say after all, once you find your way into a Potter's life, they'll rarely let you leave without a fight.

She was a force to be reckoned with, wild and free, living for the hope of it all.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Regulus Black was his parents' son, or at least he tried to be.

It wasn't particularly the loving household dynamic most grew up with, but he made do with what he was given. He often found himself alone in cold cobbled walls, striving to be the perfect son, working to become someone his parents could be proud of. He couldn't let them down, his older brother had already, and he saw what happened to him. He didn't know what would happen if his parents found their youngest had also become a failure.

He was a bird, caged and alone, living for the pleasure of others.

═────────────═

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ!

ɪ ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴇxɪꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ/ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏᴄꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ.

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀɪᴛɪꜱʜ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ, ꜱʟᴀɴɢ, ᴇᴛᴄ. ɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ... ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ (ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ)

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ/ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ (ʏᴀʏʏʏ) ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, ꜱᴏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ... ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ

ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟ ɪᴛ. ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ

ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴏᴛ... ꜱᴏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ

ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛʟʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 0 (ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ) ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴋʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ ᴄᴀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜᴍᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴄᴋ ᴅʀᴀᴡᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɢɢʏ ꜱᴏᴄᴋꜱ :)