First meeting

When I was young I didn't think about being the kpop star. But now I'm in South Korea and I'm going to YG Entertainment for audition. I'm very stressed beacuse I don't speak Korean well. Maybe it will be alright. Hi I'm Prinapaya Manoban but friends call me Lisa. I have 14 years old and I traveled to Korea from Thailand.
It's 3pm. South Korea is a very beautifull country. My mother and stepfather stay in Thailand with the rest of my family. I miss them, although I haven't seen them for about 6 hours. I really like dancing and I think that I'll be a main dancer in group if I even pass the audition....but my mother always saying to me that
,,I'm always panic with no reasons,,.
But now IS REASON. It's a big reason. I really want be a kpop star but I don't think that my talent is enough...Oh God...what should I do to avoid stress ?!

~~

,,Baby you'll be late for the plane!!,,
I woke up and ran downstairs to my mom.
,,HI mommy. How are you? I don't have time. Where is Father??!! I'll be late for the plane!,,
,,Rosie please calm down and eat breakfast, your father is waiting for you in car from 30 minutes,, My mom laughing.
,,Mom I'm stressed...why you can't fly with me to Korea?,, I say that when I drank tea.
,,Ohhh Rosie we'll come to you in a few weeks, beacuse your father has a job and you know,,.
I nodded and I finished drink my tae.
,,Okay come on mommy!,, I shouted to my mother as I put my shoes on.
,,Sweetheart I think that you forgot about something,, my mommy say.
I look at her with confused face.
,,You you forgot your luggage,,
,,OHH GOD,,.

~~

Pov: Lisa

,,Room 27,, A middle-aged lady gave me the key to the room
,,Thanks,, I replied to her
I walked to the my room. Yes I have to stay in this hotel beacuse my audition was postponed to tomorrow because one of the members couldn't come today.
Oh I'm very stressed and because of that girl I have to stress all night long and if it's be today I'd be done with it. Ohh I don't like this girl from now. I went in to my room and I put my bag and small suitcase next to the door of bathroom. It's very beautifull room and not too expensive. I don't have much money. It's close to YG and to the center Seoul. It's 6pm. and I'm very tired by stress. I think that tomorrow's audition will be good. I'm scered of peaple in YG beacuse I don't think that they accept that I'm Thai. I heard that they don't treat not Koren people well. I'm going to the shower

~~

Pov: Rosé

,Hellour,, I say to siuardessa ,,How far is it to korea?,,
,,10 minutes Ms. Park,,. She say
,,Thank you,, I replay to her
By the way I didn't introduce myself to you.
Hi my name is Rose or Rossanne Park but mine Korean name is Chaeyoung but I prefer when peaple say to me Rose it's easier than Chaeyoung. I have 14 years and I'm from South Korea but I'm born in New Zeland and I grew up there. But now I'm flying to South Korea to audition to YG Entertainment. I'm so stressed beacuse I my parents and my sister stay in New Zeland and my plain is late so i think that I'll be late for Korea for the audition. But when I called my mother she say that she she informed YG that she would be late and YG say that audition it is postponed until tomorrow because it is a big delay.
I'm so sorry to others members for this.

~~

Pov: Lisa

When I finished my shower i go to the 7Eleven to buy dinner. I really want eat takoyaki and rice with chicken. I went into the store and bought what I wanted. I left the store and was walking towards the hotel when suddenly someone fell into my back. I fell over and my groceries fell to the ground.
,,I'm so sorry,, Someone say to me
,,Oh it's nothing,, I replay
This person helped me pick up my groceries. This person has grey hoodie and brown long hair but i didn't see her face. It must be a girl. When she handed me my purchases, I saw that she had a beautiful silver ring.
,,Beautifull ring,,
,,Thanks, my mother gave it to me for 10th birthday,,.
,,Ohh it's cool,,.
I smiled to her I think she smiled to me too but I didn't se her face so I don't know.
,,I'm so sorry, i have to go have a good night,,.
A tall girl she ran further towards a hotel probably not to mine...too bad she seemed cool.
,,Yeah...Good night,,.
I say quietly to herself and I went towards my hotel. But I forgot to ask her name.
I'm so dumb. Oh my God.

~~

Pov: Rosé

OH. MY. GOD.
It was so embarrassing. But this girl is so cute and beautiful. No stop Rose what are you thinking. I blushed for a moment.
I entered the reception one of the hotels in centrum Seoul.
,,Room 28,, The receptionist said to me.
,,Thank you,,
I went towards the room, I was afraid that I wouldn't make it to the hotel because I had a reservation for 7pm. But I made it. Cool.

~~

Pov: Lisa

I went into my room and I walked to my small kitchen. I sat down on the chair and I ate my dinner. It was tasty. When I finished my dinner i go to living room and I started watching TV. When I was watching i starej thinking about tomorrow's audition. What will I do if they don't choose me? I'll just go back to Thailand? Maybe. I thinking about the girl who had to postpone the audition.
I still feel angry for her because I'm still stressed about the audition and I would have had it over with already. I fell asleep while watching a program.

~~

Pov: Rosé

I finished my shower and I go to the kitchen I ate my dinner and I go to my bedroom. I watched YT for 30 minutes and and I turned off my phone. I powered the light and started thinking about tomorrow's audition. At some point I started thinking about that girl that I fell into her back. I smiled to myself and I and after a few minutes i fell asleep.

~~
Yeah it's a first chapter and I will of course continue this. So bye bye until the next chapter. Good day/night 💓