chapter 1

Third Person POV

"I will be assigning each group a small crime to handle over the course of the week." Aizawa was explaining to the class. "bakugo and midoriya your first up, when I get a call for a crime I want you two to answer it.

It was they're third year at UA after the war, it didn't seem like there was any point in continuing to teach them heroing since they each had more experience than the top ten pro heroes (excluding all might) 5 years ago combined. Never the less they were still to earn they're pro hero licences.

The bell went to symbolise the start of lunch and all the students started filling out one by one into the halls, they were being pointed and stared at with class 3A and 3B were used to at this point being the children who won the war instead of the pros. 

while eating lunch however Mr. Aizawa came into the lunch hall "Bakugo, Midoryia your with me we got a call." "we don't even get lunch" Bakugo said with a smirk obviously not caring much  "don't care" Aizawa said sleepily drinking what had to be his fifth coffee of the day Izuku stood up clearly about to burst out mumbling with excitement from getting to face another villain. "OI DEKU stop being such an over analysing freak and come help me KICK SOME ASS" he said it extra loud clearly to make a point to everyone else just trying to eat there lunch. Aizawa rolled his eyes gesturing to the boys to follow him as they headed out.

this was just a random ass idea a had for a bkdk story let me know if u want me to continue to the bit in the distribution and I will. hope everyone reading this has a good morning noon or night xx