Day four: part two

AN: the date gets its own chapter bc important !!!!
"Yeah mom, I'm going out with a few friends to a museum." I yelled as I put the finishing touches on my hair and finished my foundation.

"You look amazing? All this for your friends?" She skeptically said.

"Yeah." I said before grabbing my phone and wallet and hurrying out the door.

I walked to the nearest park where Patrick promised to pick me up.

I checked my phone as I sat on the park bench until I saw him pull up in his Nissan.

"Hey." I greeted as I walked up to him, steering clear of the mud.

"Woah, you look amazing. I didn't think you could be prettier before but.... Wow." He said, breathless.

"Thank you so much." I said blushing.

"You look really sexy in that tux." I said lightly joking. Well, maybe I wasn't.

"You think so?" He laughed.

We held hands on the way to the restaurant and eagerly jumped out of the car when we arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's your salad?" He asked while taking a sip of his wine.

"Great! Yours?" I replied, trying not to seem too happy.

"Amazing."

A few moments later, I couldn't help but notice him not being able to keep his eyes off of me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I giggled.

"Because you're beautiful." {:'-)))))))))}

"Why, thank you."

After we finished our food and had quite a lot of wine, we went back to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how are you?" He asked. I loved how caring he was.

"I'm great, you?" I smiled.

"You know, this is really early and it may make you not like me but. I think I love you." He said, making me widen my eyes.

"R-really?" I questioned.

"Yes. You're just perfect and sweet and beautiful. I can't find one flaw." Patrick blurted out.

"I was about to say the same about you. Patrick, I love you." I said as I began to feel myself blush.

All the sudden he leaned in and kissed me passionately, I kiss back. He moves his lips down to my neck, making me moan. He pulls away and looks me in the eye, his eyes darkened quite a bit and I can tell he wants to dominate me. I lean back into the kiss.

I moaned as Patrick kissed my soft lips. His hands on either side of my head and his body laying over mine.

He separated from me for only a second then came back for a kiss with a light bite on my bottom lip so a small gasp escaped me. He plunged his tongue into my mouth.

My arms draped over his shoulder and my hands preyed themselves away from his hair as I started to push off his leather jacket.He pushed his hands away from the bed helping me with the jacket that was soon thrown across the bedroom.

He tore his lips away from mine he smiled down at me as i shimmed my dress off. He licked his lips then cupped my breast i giggled when I saw the way he looked.

Patrick lifted his shirt revealing his pale stomach. I smiled up at Patrick, he leaned down and my hands went to his naked chest.

His erection poked the inside of my thigh and his skinny jeans didn't hide it at all. I smiled as he kneaded my breast. I gained confidence and lightly brushed his boner. "Kayla." he groaned.

He smiled and then his hand slipped down to my underwear, his fingers barely touched my skin. "Patrick if you want in my pants just ask." I teased as my fingers went to my underwear sliding them down. I pushed my underwear from my hips as I noticed his eyes looking over my body with close attention as his fingers began lightly tracing the new exposed skin. His mouth went instantly to my lips, stealing another kiss.

His fingers still traced right above my core before he slipped one into me.. "Ah Patrick." I said as his expert finger started to slowly play with me. "Patrick your fingers are so cold" I said, gasping. He smiled, biting his lower lip. "I'm going to warm them." he said as he bit his lip.

I giggled and started to play with him. My hand lightly brushed his boner. His finger stopped for a second then he pressed his middle finger near my cilt "Oh Patrick." I moaned. "You know you love it." Patrick smirked as he leaned down for one more quick kiss then shimmed his skinny jeans off.

His fingers went back for more as he kissed me. The knot in my stomach was getting tighter, signaling my orgasm ready to burst. "I'm gonna c-come." I panted through the kiss. I could feel his smile against my lips.

His finger left me. After, he pulled off his skinny jeans. His boxer briefs were so tight his dick had an outline. It made me even more aroused as if that was possible. I lightly touched his head, it was hard on my finger tips. I slowly pulled his dick out from the slit in the boxers. It was warm and throbbing. I looked up at Patrick to see his eyes were shut and his face was filled with bliss.

He grabbed my wrists and set them down on the side of my head, in one swipe he took off my bra. "Can I?" Patrick asked with a sense of desperation. I nodded. He guided his penis into me, causing a feeling of fullness overtake me.

He pressed his face into my shoulder as his hips started to guide inside me. "Kayla... Yessssss." He groaned as he thrusted harder and harder. "Patrick..... Oh yess." escaped my lips as the knot in my stomach grew and grew. The feeling of pure euphoria took over as my nails dug into Patrick shoulders leaving deep red marks on his flawless pale skin.

Then the feeling of a warm liquid filled me while Patrick's thrusts slowed down. I stayed still until I felt him pull out. He moved his head and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You're so beautiful." he smiled at me. He pulled the covers over our naked bodies. We cuddled until we drifted off to sleep.

*********************************************************************
OMGG SORRY FOR YOUR EYES (jk I'm sure you're used to it)