Project 080 - Hatred's Blossom

It was not long after the prophets infections had inhabited the mortals whom found themselves inside the prophets cave. I had woke up somewhere I didn't recognise, with items around me I hadn't put near me, with a large blossom tree where I had not put one.

I kept waking up in places where I didn't go to. I kept waking up with books I had not written. I kept waking up with humongous blue blossom trees that spanned far higher than any mortal could reach, with blossoms more blue than lapis lazuli. There was only one viable reason why these trees kept appearing when I woke up, the Doctor was waking up and I must've been getting weaker. I didn't understand how this would happen since I am the strongest I have ever been. But it was obvious, that something about these trees was dulling my power. So I went searching for the places with these trees. It wasn't long until I found the place I had entered Aurora with a tear through the realms and there it was obvious, the trees were the result of an error—a mistake, something that doesn't belong. I am a Mythic in this realm however Dr Diamond's body isn't from this realm, he belongs on GAIA so naturally the trees are manipulating the air around me making it alike the air on Planet 080, air that the fungus infection can spread and air that Dr Diamond can wake up in. The best course of actions was to study these trees, find out how to use them for my own good and hopefully send the Doctor back from whence he came. 

As more blossom trees grew around Aurora the blossoms upon them began to change from delicate flowers to more crystal gems, with fungus growths connecting them to the branches. The crystals started pointing towards a mountain near the home of my shapeshifter worshipper. My followers have begun to scramble, running from the places they once called home; they began to run to places closer to Uwaroth where I can protect them. Since I am stronger in Uwaroth.  My spreading invasion of Aurora has come to a halt and we have moved into the caves. One of my followers began making a city of sorts on one end of a lava lake. This lava lake had a small lab of sorts on one end that I did try and explore but I kept hearing things.

*We don't like his scent* *You worthless mushroom return from whence you came* *The things you want wont come if you enter*

So of course I backed off, if any higher power suggests its bad for me, I should listen. I Am The Warped Doctor, I Don't Filt to rules. I ignored all their warnings and entered using tendrils of fungus to lift me so I didn't touch the ground. The fungus was attached to my follower's manmade warped fungus forest in the cave through the lava. I saw lab equipment similar to the Doctors lab on Planet 080. I saw dogs hanging from the ceiling, dogs trapped in vials, dogs trapped in cages, Aweful treatments. I saw an upper area with an office and a jailed goat. I'm unsure why there was a goat captured but alas it was there. And then I saw something amazing. I saw cats, hundreds of cats, all on a bed I wanted to remove them all and keep them but my warped tendrils were struggling to hold me. Alike they do when I'm near one of the blue blossom trees. Almost like something in this area was draining my strength. Almost like it was his, The Doctor's place of work, like he was awake? But I'm awake, Maybe I'm loosing time because he is doing something.

I had sent scouts over to the cave of mortals which pray to me to investigate the Doctor's Lab while he was awake, they were to listen in and tell me what he was planning. I had received information from them about how the doctor was planning on eradicating me using a potion made from the potion of blossoms, Of course, I could never let him eradicate me instead I would allow him to use it to separate our forms, So I can forever stay fungus and him a human. 

Foolish fungus, He won't be so easy to remove The Doctor is vermin, Kill it. I won't ever leave you, only when you are gone will I leave. I Shouldn't have ever made humanity, what a vile species.

The voices were trying to tell me something, many things. But I proceeded to ignore them, why would I listen to stupid voices! I am The Uwarothian Conquorer I don't falter. No, I am Dr Fancy Diamond. NO, I'm not...

I woke up with a horrendous headache like a part of me was missing, the part that respected humanity, the part that felt weak. The part that made me cower down to the chaos. However I feel new things, and I feel like I have a duty to protect those around me. What has he done to me? Do I feel like I should protect the mortals? Why. Why do I feel less close to my shapeshifter friend.

It was clear that I wasn't trapped inside a mortal prison anymore infact I was purely fungus with the capability to stretch and slip around the realm with ease and no drag. I was at peace with the fungus finally; no conflict between what the form could withstand or anything. However I was now more aware of the faults of this realm, all the issues that it held and ought to be removed- before I was only aware of the plight of the pig people I am a mythic to, now I am aware of the plight of the mortals that plague this realm.

Dr Diamond seemed to vanish bar haunting the people of the cave of mortals, randomly threatening their lives and warning those with magical aspects that he will take what is magical within them. My shapeshifter friend was reported to have been killed, the body lost to the realm. However, the paper mortal- he seemed to dislike the fact the fungus infected him.