CHAPTER 1

"hey, aloupeeps! tonight, we're going to play Lethal Company!" her voice, a melodic blend of excitement and anticipation, resonated through the screen.

beside her, the avatars of her friends: Millie Parfait, Reimu Endou, and Kyo Kaneko, flickered to life, each one of them had a unique style on their models. Enna held a collab for them to play this new trending game, it was everywhere on their platform and wanted to give it a shot.

"hi everyone!" enna's chimed in, more voices can be heared.

"hello everyone" kyo said.

"how's the volume everyone?" reimu asked the chat,

"hello! am i- am i streaming?" millie's voice said filled with confusion.

"we didn't know now how to play this game..." she added, as they all laughed.

-

"okay guys, i need to end my stream now. i have to do some offline works today, it wad so fun playing with ethyria and kyo! thank you for coming, aloupeeps! bye bye" enna says as she ended her stream.

she stretches her arm for a bit, she took a bath and change into a white dress shirt topping it off with an apron. her offline work was just working at a cafè, she found it somewhat comforting.

sure, she wasn't much of a big talker and more of an introverted woman. but sometimes the cafè she was working for doesn't have any costumers, they weren't that popular. since there's a lot of cafe's here at japan.

3RD PERSON'S POV

lee hirano stood in his cozy studio, surrounded by the tools of his trade. his long black hair fell gently over his shoulders as he worked, lost in the world of his painting. dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans, he moved with a quiet grace, his fingers stained with the colors of his art.

despite the quite atmosphere of his studio, lee remained calm and focused. each brushstroke was deliberate, each movement purposeful as he brought his canvas to life. his dedication to his craft was evident in every stroke, a silent dedication to his passion.

in the quiet of his studio, lee found peace. the smell of paint mingled with the soft strains of music, creating a sanctuary of creativity. for lee, art was more than just colors on a canvas-it was a reflection of his soul, a testament to his vision and talent.

LEE'S POV

"i just finished my first artwork this month, but why do i feel like i have no talent at all. is this even worth it?" i muttered as i looked at an artwork i just finished.

"i need a break" i said to myself as i stood up, i might need to explore here in japan, they have a lot of good cafè here.

i did not have much things in order to not have my full array of painting supplies with me, but i bought a sketchbook and a small set of drawing pencils or pens they're all fitted on my messenger bag.

these items would allow me to capture moments of inspiration, sketch ideas for future paintings, or simply jot down observations as i observes the world around me.

additionally, i carry a small pocket-sized palette and a few watercolor pans or colored pencils for quick sketches or studies. these portable tools would enable me to stay connected to my artistic practice even when i am away from my studio.