meeting sonica and Tailsko

I was in my hedgehog from and run and a gold ring appears. Ime and metal Tailsko runAnd see a blur hedgehog an a orange fox was fighting a big robot it blast a laster at the fox. Sonica:tail  watch out. Tailsko look seee a laster coming from her she about get hit but I run there and grab her running a way and go super.I and metal Tailsko and attack the robot. The robot looks at me. Y/n: you to slow metal Tailsko blast the robot an bow up the robot arm and Sonica attack  leg and tailsko attack the chest with her machine. The robot was about make a big exlpsoin but I pick it up to and trow it It exlpsoin but  I  was knockout am fallingAnd a fell into the ground.Tailsko: sonica what was that other hedgehog. she 👉 at me. Sonica: wow he cute and look the metal your self. Tailsko look see a metal Tailsko.  And she walk up to us. Sonica: hey thanks for saving us out here, hamsome. Tailsko: yeah cute. I blush and metal Tailsko get joules. Metal tailsko: hey stop hit on my master. Tailsko: master you not date him. Y/n: ok stop you 3 and no problem healing an we leaving. I was about leave. Sonica: wait how about you guys meet our friends. Tailsko: yep plus we know and what name you. Y/n: will fine and my name is y/n. Metal tailsko: fine to and my name is metal Tailsko.
Sonica: my name is Sonica. Tailsko: my name is tailsko and come on meet our friends. Y/n: ok then. We was about go. ???: not fast Sonica and tailsko. Then look at me an blushed. ???: hamsome who are. ( with heart shape eye). Sonica: stop right here: Eggmama. Women in the robot ship get mad. Iva: it. Iva ( she let 300 robot. So sonica and tailsko me an metal Tailsko attack. Sonica she kick and tailsko punch it. Metal tailsko blast it. And I kick it an go super. Sonica and tailsko iva was stock so we defense the robot and ivoa she let metal robot look sonica. Iva: sonica attack that sonica and tailsko. So metal sonica about sonica Tailsko an. Kick her an sonica punch an broken. Metal sonica fall on the ground. Iva: be back sonica and tailsko see soon hamsome. She left without metal sonica. Sonica: what do metal sonica. Y/n: how about I repair her.
Tailsko: you can repair her. Y/n: yes
So I repair her and she wake up an no know everything. She look around she look at me and blushed. Metal sonica: what I'm here. You explain everything she looked sad but I tell she can join us and she yes an we go to sonica and tailsko friends and make walk in to city. Sonica friends all was next rouge.
Sonica: hey guys. They all look at me and blushed. Sonica: this is y/n and metal Tailsko and we metal sonica join an repair an she will nine just us. So walk up to them.

This end part 1 bye.

Theme song sonic escape from the city.