Home/friends

P.S the picture up their is Madison and Jacks house.

20 minuets later...

Piper's pov:
We arrive at a house that is a good size with a nice fountain in the middle of the yard. Jack gets out and so does madison then I see natalie get out and grab madison's phone e to give back to her till I realize she is looking at me in worried eyes. "Are you okay sis?" I'm nervous what if they don't like me and take me back to the orphanage - I say "They love us piper and I think madison has fallen for you as her daughter because she loves you!" Ok - I say getting out of the car and holding natalie's hand while we go to the front door that is opened already. When we walk in we see madison are mom talking on the phone and then jack are dad walks from out of know where and scares us both but then we start laughing.

Minutes later...

Jacks pov:

When the girls walk in from ouside i slowly close the door and then jump out and give the a big hug wich makes them jump and then we all just start laughing! Hey babe I hear madison say from just now getting off the phone Hey I say grabbing her waist while the girls stare at us in a funny way while lifting their eyebrows up and down. So how about we girls go check out your rooms!! Madison says while moving from me. Yasssss both daughters say as I get up and head to the back door and leave.

Natalie's pov:

Madison's walks up the stairs and so piper and me follow her until we land at a room that has 2 doors and when we walk in it has the colors white, yellow,pink and sparkle's all around the room and then madison tells us this is piper's room and then she shows us the balcony and I'm amazed by the view of the pool from the backyard and piper even gets her own bathroom like WHAT!! after a minuets of piper freaking out and jumping on the bed we leave her to watching t.v on her bed. A couple minuets later madison shows me a room at the end and as she opens the door my eyes go wide at how big the room is and the colors around the room were gold,white and pink then she tells me that my dad picked the colors! I was shocked I didn't know he had good taste I walk up to the bed and just sit there thinking of how my life is now until madison walks up and sits next to me and hand me a small box. She then tells me to open it so I do and I see this gold necklace that has my anitials on it I tell her thank you until u realize it's kinda like hers except the anitials (the necklace that madison wears is what natalie and piper will get her's soon also)
So I'm gonna head out with piper and get some groceries for tonight ok Jack will be here k! I say okay and then when she walks out I put the necklace on and then go to my bath in my room and look for a hair brush and it literally takes me like 10 minutes to find one then I just brush my hair. After that I put my hair up in a pontail and head downstairs to the kitchen to look for something to drink. As I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water I see a boy standing there with beautiful blue eyes "hey you must be natalie right?" Yep that's me I say not trying to rush my words. Hey natalie I see you met hayes well this is nash and cameron but you can call him cam cool I say looking at them. Then I heard someone walk through the front door and I see a stunning girl with a girl who looks about my age they both walk in and say hi till the girl my age walks up to me and says hi I say hi right back then my dad introduces me to the girls mom her name is Bethany.. Bethany mota and the girls name is isabella and I introduce myself till isabella asks if I can go with her and hayes on a walk and when she does jack looks at me then back at isabella and right before he could say anything I say sure so we three leave the rest of them at the house.

While we were walking hayes asked me if I do anything like sports and I tell them I like to dance and play soccer and other stuff then isabella pulls out her phone and tells us to take a snapcha with her so we do and she writes on it and says hanging with the bae's "this might sound weird but natalie can I tell you something?" Isabella says then we all stop walking yeah sure I say "Can we be best friends and yes I know that we just met but your nice and you like to dance so yeah" of course I say with excitement then hayes says what about me and isabella and me say yes so then we just walk back home.
I think I just made some friends!!

P.S should their be a love interest for natalie or piper and also isabella is the girl who plays cj in 100 thing to do before summer and in this story her brother is mason who is son of journey kardashion kk we'll bye!!!!

Oh and sorry for not updating early!