Chapter 1

"Hellooo Ancient Rome!" The Doctor opened the TARDIS doors and walked straight into the console of the TARDIS. "Um..either that trip to Rome went by very quickly or"—the doctor turned around and realized that the TARDIS wasn't letting him leave. "Come on sexy, what's wrong?" The TARDIS made a wheezing noise. Clara walked through the doorway in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes. "what's all this noise for? it's *clara looks down at a watch* —IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING!!" "Yes, yes, I know. I take mini trips throughout the night because i get bored." said the doctor. Clara grinned and frowned at the doctor but couldn't help but smile. 

"Soooo..when are we?" "Well, we SHOULD be in Ancient Rome. but—" "But what?" Clara interrupted. "Hey, you know i bet an ancient roman has never seen pajamas. What did they wear to sleep?" clara said while striding down the stairs toward the center console. "Why don't you just open the doors and you'll see what I mean." the doctor smirked. "Okay.. i don't see what you're on about but—*clara opens the doors of the TARDIS and it led into a velvet carpeted room, with small candles and deep red lights everywhere*—woah. Doctor, come look at this." the doctor looked over where clara disappeared, and stomped over towards the TARDIS doors. His eyes bulged out of his head as he saw clara in her black-laced lingerie pajamas, sitting on a heart-shaped bed. His hand immediately got sucked towards his face, covering his eyes. "c-c-clar-a-a...what are you doing?? Where are we?" The fingers on his hand that was covering his eyes slowly parted from each other, revealing Clara standing right in front of him. 

He jumped back and the TARDIS wheezed as the doors of the TARDIS shut, locking the two in the room. The doctor slammed his head on the now-shut doors of the TARDIS. The TARDIS made a quieter wheezing noise, followed by two, rapid chimes of the cloister bell. The Doctor looked around the room, his hands cushioning his head from the blow to the doors. clara spoke softly to him, "it looks like the TARDIS is trying to tell you something." she smiled. "I-...I don't know if i can do this. Y-you're a human, we can't be together forever." he stuttered. "Then let's make this count." she grabbed his bowtie with her fist and pulled his body close to hers and she fell back onto the bed, dragging him on top of her. The Doctors eyes were an inch away from Clara's. he tried to say something but it came out of his mouth a mess. He lunged in towards her lips and placed a delicate blow to her upper lip. Clara put her hand around the doctor's pants and pulled him closer towards her. his waist was pressed firmly against her body, as they rolled over, with the doctor on the bottom, and clara on top of him. She broke off the kiss, leaving the doctor awestruck, with his lips still out, and his eyes slowly opened. 

Clara sat up on the doctor's waist. "I see you brought your sonic with you." she said, grinning. "o-oh....um..that's not my screwdriver clara." he said. "It is most DEFINITELY your screwdriver, doctor. she said while winking. The doctor was speechless. Clara and the doctor undressed, throwing the bowtie on the ground. "That was my favorite bowti—" "Shut up and take off your pants." The doctor quickly unbuttoned his fly, as his sonic plunged out of his waist. "Now that, is a sonic screwdriver." Metaphorical hearts were beating out of her eyes. She bent down and sucked off the doctor. His moaning got louder and louder and she took her mouth off of it, with spit strung from her lips. she rolled over, and the doctor jumped on top of her, grinding his waist against her body. the doctor began to kiss her neck, slowly getting lower down towards her chest.