Night Three

Hey guys! After I finish this story, which won't be for a while, I'm working on another. I've realized that God has called me to be an author, and I obviously can't publish a book at this age, so why not start here? I don't have everything figured out yet, but It's a work in progress. The special will be after this chapter (I mean I will release it after this but it's gonna be after the Cali chapter) I'm also gonna update the headcanons because they are hella suckish oml

last thing: DRAMA OMLLLLL

Playing: Should've Said No|Taylor Swift

~I should've been there in the back of your mind~

~I shouldn't be askin' myself why~

Today was the day we were going to rescue Charlie. Michael had explained to me that Charlie would have no idea where she was and who had kidnapped her because his father would have been prepared for anything like this.

It's only eight and Michael was supposed to pick me up at 11. I had nothing to do to pass the time, so I guess I'll sleep.

I was on my way up to my room when my phone dinged. I knew it was Sammy because he texted me this time every day. Most girls would find it clingy and desperate, but I took it as endearing. I knew he cared about me. He had also gotten more protective about me around Michael when Sammy found out what had been going on in the Afton family.

Sam

Hey Y/N

                                             heyyyy

Can I come over?

                                             sure i have nothing else to do

I told him to come around nine and I tidied up the house. Henry interrupted my cleaning and checked in on me. Why was everyone doing this? It was starting to get annoying. 

"Wanna play some Mario Kart on the 64?" Alright, I guess it was worth it. I internally cringed because of the last time I played that game but smiled and walked into the living room with a controller in my hand.

"Hah! I'm in first! CAN'T TOUCH 'DIS! DERNERNERNER"

"Henry, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE says that anymore!" I laughed and shoved a fistful of popcorn into my mouth. 

"Welp! Ya beat me, Charlie- Oh. Sorry, Y/N." 

I didn't want it to be awkward. I knew the silence would be painful for Henry so I smiled and acted like nothing happened. We played another round and had a little small talk before the doorbell rang. I hopped up and greeted Sammy with a side hug. 

"We have about two hours before Michael comes to pick us up, alright?" He chuckles and nods. "So we're saving Ch-" I shoved my hand over his mouth and his realization came in. His eyes went wide and he apologized profusely with a handful of cuss words scattered throughout his sorries.

Henry went to his room for the night and Sammy and I sat on the couch.

We talked about small things, like school and college. When we both ran out of things to talk about, it was getting close to 11. The room went silent but Sammy randomly blurted out something you didn't expect.

"Y/N, I have to tell you something."

"Alright, shoot."

"I think I like you..."

"Haha, very funny."

"I'm not joking!"

I looked at him stunned. Sammy liked me? He could have any girl he wanted yet he chose me? I didn't even know If I did, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Not to mention, If Mikey found out, yalls relationship could be awkward. He hated Sammy.