6.

In Seoul

( Backward area)

Someone is sitting near window and feeling cold brezze touching her face

Yn- why, why it happen to me. Now how I m gonna tell my mom. its my mistake, how will i live this life. ( she is crying, her hair is messy, cheeks and nose are red)

She is holding something, in her hand and after seeing it again and again her heart is broken , but somewhere in that heart also some concern.

She is holding white thin stick, which shows to bright pink lines .
She close her eyes and sleep engulf her in her embrace.

Ym- yn my child, where are you.

( yn was scared to tell her mother, so she hide it)

Ym- where are you my baby, come see I buy
Your favorite food.

Yn- mom I'm here in washroom. I'm coming in 2 minutes.

( ym smile when she listen her daughter)

Ym arranging food on the table, then yn come with fake smile face.

Ym- how are you feeling, my child, are u good. Don't worry it's a normal food poisoning.

You  will feel better when u will eat your favorite food. ( she caress her head)

Yn- yes mom. ( she nodded her head).

Ym- i know you're in tension, because of that incident, but don't worry, I will never let those bastards touch you.

( these words brought tears in her eyes and hug her mom tightly and cry harder).

Yn- how can i tell you mom, everything is already happen with me, there is so much guilt in my heart, how can i give my dignity to a stranger. (Thinking in her mind).

Ym- okey, now stop you are my brave child, listen carefully, you are not only a girl, you are diamond. Doesn't matter how many people will try to disgrace you, don't let your shine go down always shine like diamond and always fight like a fighter.

Understand( she said those words while making strong eye contact with her daughter, and she has teary red eyes)

Yn- but mom i did some mistake I did...

Ym- listen young lady you did nothing, it was never your fault, if that person rapes you.

Yn wide her eyes.

Yn- h- how d- do y- you k- know m- mo........

Ym- it doesn't matter how do i know , the thing which is matter is your mother is with you . And we will take care of your baby to.

Yn- mom h- how.... ( ym put her finger on her lips , and said)

Ym- I'm also a mother, and if I will not understand my daughter pain then who will . ( now tears filled her eyes but she blink them away) .

Flashback start

( ym coming in the house and call for yn , she was going to put  new polythene in distubin and her gaze see that, she slowly pick the stick and when she see that pregnancy test, her heart broke in million peices.

Silent tears left from her eyes, she try to control her sob, and hug her knees tightly).

Ym- why God..... Why always me and my daughter.

Ym- what mistake I have done that you re giving her that much punishments, please God don't do this, she is already broken.

( praying to God........ And complaining for this situation, while crying)

Then she collect her self for her daughter strength.

Flashback end

Ym embrace her classes her hairs and cheeks, and both sobs in each other arms.

Ym- Now shu........... Don't cry hmm. You re my good girl. Okey.

Yn - nodded her head.

....... ............ ..........

Time skip

(Dark basement)

Why don't you understand, that girl is dead. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhaahhh

Mr. Cha is in very bad condition, his every part of body is bleeding, because of regular whips, and they put salt in his wounds when he give them wrong answer.

One bad word for my girl, and i will give you more torture cha.

Pleas-e listen to me, i don't know where is she.

Now tell me where is my girl.

Mr. Cha - I m gonna tell you from starting.
What happened that day but plzz no more torture, I'm tried please.

V- now use your mouth or I will cut your tongue and gonna feed you.

Mr. Cha  shivers in fear, while listening his deadly words.

..........................................................

Knock knock

Ym open the door. She sees a bulky men with muscular body seeing nowhere, standing there in black outfit in dangerous aura.

Behind him has so many black royals cars, with black clothes wearing bodyguards containg Ak 52 .

Now she is fearing and slightly flinch when that person spoke.

V- let me come inside mother~ in~ law.

#######₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹//////////////((((((())))))))) /////)))))))