chapter 3 | Whos the New Girl

(𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯)

After the time when I made the deal, I had to make Cole to really trust me, more than anyone. Best way to do it is make him fall inlove with me. As much as I like Cole I don't think that would be a problem I mean we kissed like 2 years ago.  He always seem to like me, I walked down to school. Hopefully alone right now without my friends bothering it.
Then I saw Cole, he had brown jacket and blue shirt, he kinda looked like this history teacher  that got fried last week. But whatever, he was picking up his books I assumed someone dropped it, I just walked over to him being friendly enough.

"Hey!" I talked right to him and he smiled

"Hey" he smiled at me, I was asking him,

"You okay?" He nodded but I could tell he's lying.
We just kept talking and talking until he mentioned that one night again. I immediately changed the topic. So that deal thing wouldn't even come up to his mind,  I just told him to ignore the killing part in that night and pay attention to the kissing part
I almost got his full trust until Jimmy walked in with Diego and boom boom , ruined everything. I rolled my eyes as he called me by this weird nickname.

"Please don't call me that" I tried to keep nicely.
"Come on, it's the cutest nickname" he said and I rolled my eyes
"I thought you gave me the cutest nickname" Diego shrugged
"There's nothing cute about you Diego" we all laughed except Diego , I mean for once boom boom saying something true.  All this conversation tho, I felt like someone is staring at me, but I sighed and chose to ignore it and then the bell rang. I looked over to Cole

"Wanna walk to class with us?" I asked him, he shook his head and I sighed as Jimmy putted a hand around my shoulder and started to walking to class, I walked too and looked back at Cole. My plan did not worked so fast I sighed and I did my way into class.

Mr Humphrey started to Teach The Lesson and I hardly listened,All I could think of was how would I get Cole to trust on me so easily, and everything else about the cult. Suddenly, Mr Humphrey stop teaching and looking at all of us, he looked like he had an announcement.

"We'll be stopping our lesson for couple of minutes for introducing the new student coming and joining to our class." He said, god who joins the school in October? I wondered to myself, suddenly a girl walked in with the principal and Haverly , the guy who wear the school football animal sign. And the principal said the same thing that Mr Humphrey just said, as if we didn't listen to it. That girl had black straight long hair, it had strange hairstyle, not one I see often. She wore a black dress and a green olive jacket and a pink sunglasses, which I couldn't tell how her face looked like because of it.

"Phoebe, why won't you tell us theee things about yourself?" The principal asked her, god if I was in her place I would've been embarrassed, I did looked slightly at her, figuring just then her name was phoebe atwell, I was curious if she's a freak or something.

"Well?" She said and took a step further , right in front of Shelly Emilizo but little bit on the right.

"I think snakes are the most misunderstood rebellious" she started to say. oddly strange, I hold my laugh because that just sounded ridiculous.

"My favorite movie vacillates between Deliverance, or anything by Rob Reiner" she added, honestly I have no idea who's Rob Reiner , never seen a movie of him.

"And I'm Late" she added lastly, I was confused, the fuck did she meant by Late? Well Maybe to this year studying.

"What are you talking about? you're right on time!" The principal mentioned, and adding her weird annoying laugh.

"Oh no miss principal Highbridged my period," she said back to her, I was shocked, who got the confidence to say that?? And she's pregnant? I could've sworn she looked 14, I didn't laughed or anything, I just rubbed the back of my neck from embarrassment.

"I'm 9 days late" she added and I was holding my laugh back, I think she noticed that.

"Oh..." the principal replied , she was absolutely shocked which made that even funnier.

"And looking, at all of your beautiful faces, I'm just so overcome with optimism for our future.. I..." she added, I noticed Cole was also shocked while she said that, by that time everyone went silence.

Suddenly she putted a hand on her chest and looked back at us. "I just wanna fucking scream." She added and suddenly she just screamed loudly. I almost lost  it, what a weirdo. After couple of minutes she finally stopped and walked over to get a sit, she replaced her place with Robbie Micheals, that one ginger kid that bullies cole. And then the class continued, alll the day after I only thought about 2 things. The deal and that new girl.