Chap. 1 - The start and the end.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as I did, writing this!!

Thank you for giving this story a shot and viewing it! I swear I will post and update this as soon as possible 💓!!

- Ohm's perspective -

Doing my routine, I was just rinsing his mouth with water after brushing my mouth until my phone started to ring, I then grabbed a towel and wiped my mouth and grabbed my phone. It's P'aof, I answered the phone and put it right next to my ear. "Hello phi" I greeted, "Ai ohm, I have a bl series for you", "but phi, I don't want to play in a bl series anymore", "Khap Khap, but You'll work with Nanon", "Nanon??.. Ok phi, I'll come by to discuss it with you", "Sawasdee Krab, I'll see you", "Sawasdee Krab phi" I hung up the phone, a smile appearing on my face Nanon have been shipped a few months ago (2019. timeline now, 2020) I can't help but look at him differently, I don't know if it's a good or bad way but it surely isn't disgust, it's far from that. In fact, I started to feel my heartbeat fasten when his close to me.  And the way his dimples show when he smiles every time never fails to make me motivated and alive everytime in any state.

I suddenly thought of calling Nanon and quickly clicked his contact, hesitating to call him. Suddenly, I saw my screen changing and heard the familiar ringtone. Then I suddenly saw nanon's contact, I immediately answered, automatically getting a greeting, I quickly greet him back. "Did you accept the role phi??" He questioned, "I'm not sure yet, I'm coming by to discuss it further with phi" I walk towards my bed and lay down, "let's go together, I'm planning to head there as well" he suggested, "Khap, I'll come by and pick you up" I agreed, my smile only getting bigger. "I'll see you then phii", "hai, see you" I responded, resulting to him hanging up. Today has been good to me

- after a few hours come by (they finished discussing the series with P'aof which resulted to them agreeing eventually to take the role of pat and pran) -

We just finished the discussion with p'aof and after a while of staying there to accompany p'aof, we left.

I played music while they were on the road to make the silence more comfortable. I stop at a red light and look at Nanon for awhile who was staring outside the window, enjoying the view. "Nanon, have you eaten?" I started, "Not yet, do you want to eat out?" He looked back at me, "Khap, what do you want to eat?" I asked, he thought for a while then we eventually decided to go to a known restaurant.

After settling down in a table, sitting Infront of each other, I gave him the menu and we both started to look for something. He ended up getting Pad Thai (Stir-Fried Noodles) and I ended up getting Gaeng Keow Wan Gai (Green Curry). We both started to chat while enjoying our meal until we didn't realize that an hour has passed. "Oi!!" Nanon becoming startled when he looked at his phone, "What's wrong??" I worriedly asked. "It's been an hour!", I sighed relieved "Don't scare me like that", "Ah, sorry phi I was just startled" he apologized, "Let's go home then??" I suggested, "Khap" he nodded and put his phone in his pocket.

After dropping him off at his home I can't help but smile widely. I drove home, feeling the happiest I've ever been.

/Flashforward a few years from the future/
A teaser.

- Third person's perspective -

"Are you ok bro?" Perth asked Ohm who just unexpectedly showed up at his door like a sad puppy, before he knew it, here he was settling a glass of water beside ohm who was sitting on the chair outside of Perth's balcony. "No.. It really hurts", he said in a very saddened and serious tone, "going through hard years of obstacles, finally going through the finish line just to realize that the person you were fighting for was never waiting for you but instead watched you out of pure pity." He continued in his thoughts which made him zone out for a while which made Perth pat his back and lean in the railing of the balcony.

Ohm snapping back to reality, chuckled it off, "what part of it hurts" Perth attempting to get his friend to not bottle up his feeling. "The part where your heart starts to hurt so badly, that it makes you cry your heart out, the lump in your throat that wants you to scream your lungs out, the feeling that makes your body weak and fall, the racing thoughts running through your head thinking of a scenario where you start to think of what you had done, if it would've been better if you didn't do such a foolish decision" Ohm letting it out.

Perth, knowing who this is all about, hugged his friend. Which made Ohm let a few tears fall until it just uncontrollably fall, like his world did.

Ronans.

Hope you liked this chapter and the story so far!!

Till the next chapter everyone 🤟❤️💚

Thank you so much for reading!!💓