Simple squabbles

Lucario's POV

We had a wonderful meal before going back to work. Chris was designing a gazebo as we tried to make a mini model. We did this for hours until we had a design so we can build in the morning.

The sun rose and I was happily waking up to my master, I can't believe sometimes we are in a relationship. I keep forgetting that fact, it's not just mating for us it's a real bond that we share, I won't ever want to lose.

I decide to get up and make another batch of what I almost left to burn in the oven yesterday. I admit, that I was careless there, so I decided to do what Master does and set a timer. Incineroar walked to our master's room and since he went pretty quickly I followed instead.

Chris: Huh? Incineroar!? What's wrong?

Incineroar: Help me. Please.

Chris: What's wrong?

Incineroar: Ninetales has been trying to seduce me since I woke up.

Chris: Oh. I'm sure she will find another mate.

Incineroar: Please tell her to stop, or catch another Mon.

Chris: I'm not catching another, I caught her cause I thought you needed sexual relief.

Incineroar: Yeah, but I don't want her!

Chris: Ok ok, I'll figure something out. I wanted to tell you something but I should go deal with her.

Incineroar: No, we can talk. Tell me. Are you still thinking about something?

Chris: Hmm? Never mind, I wanted to ask if you would like to... S-Sorry I got nervous.

Incineroar: We are partners, You can tell me anything.

Chris: Do you want to mate?

Incineroar POV

I couldn't respond, he was blushing and scared to tell me this, his voice was soft, I wanted to ask him this myself actually, that was my idea. I was gonna flirt and seduce him but he caught me off guard, he took off all his clothes and I can't respond besides blushing wanting to scream yes.

"I'm sorry for asking like this, I'll just wrap myself in my blanket." I shot myself into reality when I heard how hurt he was. I saw him hide his whole body in the blanket and he stared at the pillow. I asked Lucario to help me as I positioned myself for the plan to hear me out.

Lucario: Please come out of there.

Chris: No, I don't want to right now.

Lucario: Chris, I just want a kiss.

Chris: Ok.

Lucario: Close you're eyes and trust me ok?

Chris: Ok.

Lucario: Just turn yourself, with your entire body to the ceiling.

Chris: Ok.

Lucario: I love you.

Chris: I love you too.

Lucario: There we go, knees on the mattress.

Chris: Are we doing a trust fall instead?

Lucario: I lied, this is a trust fall.

Chris: Oh ok. I trust you.

Lucario while holding his arms gives a kiss to his trainer's cheek lovingly, Chris smiled warmly as Lucario said that it's not a lie anymore as he calmly gave him another instruction.

Lucario: Now, trust me ok.

Chris: Ok.

Lucario: I'm gonna let you go and you fall forward.