𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑦 | 𝑡𝑜𝑚

PAIRING: peter parker x fem!reader
WARNINGS: strong language
GENRE: idk
SONG INSPIRATION: talking body by tove lo
WORD COUNT: 738

PAIRING: peter parker x fem!readerWARNINGS: strong languageGENRE: idkSONG INSPIRATION: talking body by tove loWORD COUNT: 738

you and peter had been laying in his bed for the most part of being at his house.

rewatching star wars, him telling you the most interesting parts, but as much as you were listening, you couldn't stop thinking about the fact that your face was pressed against his pecs.

occasionally glancing up as he speaks down towards you, trying to keep a good poker face, but were most definitely freaking out on the inside.

pete sat up a little bit which made you pull away a little bit making you feel a bit disappointed.

"y/n! you there dude?" he chuckled whilst waving his hand in your face. snapping you back into reality as if you weren't just fantasying about your best friend's washboard abs. no, of course not.

"yeah-yeah i'm totally fine!" your words coming out rushed and stuttered as you settled back onto his chest and resumed the episode.

your love for your best friend's abs were becoming a problem.

no like seriously!

last week you guys had gym together, you had been holding his feet down as he he did sit ups whilst talking to each other, but you kept spacing out since his abs were poking through his shirt each time he sat up.

trying to look anywhere but him, your eyes locked onto another pair who had caught you in the act. ned. he just smirked at you and then looked back over to his partner and carried on working out.

you squeezed your eyes shut in embarrassment waiting for the class to be over and hoped that your other best friend wouldn't open his mouth.

it had been about two weeks since the absolutely soul-destroying moment happened to you in the gym, ned hadn't said anything about it to peter, but that didn't stop him from teasing you about it.

"dude, you have a bad staring problem." ned laughed at you as you kicked his shin before you shoved your face in your hands as you leant your elbows on the cafeteria table, shaking your head. knowing he would never let you live this down.

"i seriously don't know what's wrong with me lately, i had one thought about him and now they won't stop coming, especially about his abs, like what's wrong with me?" you fake cried and he just laughed at you.

"wait i have an idea." ned had called peter over after he had gotten his food, making his way over to you two.

"what are you doing?" you whispered yelled over to him before putting on your best fake smile acting normal.

peter was now standing behind you - raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"can you flex really quick for me?" kind of used to ned geeking out over the fact that he was spiderman didn't really surprise that he would ask that, sliding his tray onto the table, his hands slowly rolling his sleeves before doing so.

that's when he did it, this had you floored. the vein in his bicep pulsing, your eyes skimmed over to his forearms which were now even thicker now that the muscles were tensed.

not to mention his abs were blatantly pressed against his white under shirt right in your face, peter had now brought his arms down, sitting beside you and started eating without question. you turned back around to the table before picking at the food on your own plate.

the guys spoke to each other back and forth about some school project that they were working on together. you were quiet trying to process what had just happened, the brunette turned towards you, it was odd for you to be so quiet.

cursing your shortness. your face was always pressed into his torso as you guys shared a hug. that's when you had acknowledged it every time he'd wrap you up in his arms.

you'd had enough of his oblivious teasing and were going to do something about it, so as he was about to leave you...

"hey pete, can you wait a second i need to see something." he of course had no problem with agreeing.

that's when you had grasped the hem of his shirt and raised it, as you expected you were met with rock hard abs, running your hand over them, giving him an approved 'hm' and pulling it back down again and sent his confused self home, wondering what the fuck just happened.