The Bonfire

*Chelseas Perspective*

I saw Zach pull into the driveway, I was barely even ready, not that I cared that much but still. I quickly ran down the staircase and he was talking to Father.  I had to quickly interrupt.

"as a friend". I sighed. 

I kissed dad on the cheek and walked out the door with Zach, Father called out, he told me to pull down my skirt. It was as low as it goes, I pulled it down anyways. We got into the car, I apologized for my father's behavior, he told me not to worry and continued to speak about himself. 

Then he complimented me on my shoes, I don't think anyone beside my family ever really complimented me before, I told him about how I painted the shoes with Ethans help. Then of course Zach had his own story about how he could relate. I suddenly zoned out and began to listen to the music, my favourite song was about to come on. Zach put down the windows and I began to sing out the window, no one was around anyways, well so I thought. 

I looked out the window, I saw Ethan in the middle of the road, I could feel Zach's eyes on me, so I screamed "LOOK OUT!", he immediately looked at the road, and nothing was there. I felt embarrassed but terrified at the same time. We made it to Biggy's house, it was quite nice, large but small.

I told Zach I just needed a minute to calm down, so he gave me keys to lock up once I got out but as soon as he left, I let out a massive sigh. Zach only knows how to talk about himself. He's so egotistical, but I kept a promise to myself after Ethan passed, I had to follow through with it. 

I went out and found Zach, by the bar.

"Hey Chelsea!" He called out to me, again, I thought I told him I don't like when he does that. I immediately turned to his direction and sort of grinned and nodded, I made my way over to the bar. He introduced me to these girls, as if we didn't know each other. 

Katy Mansfield - (TOP BITCH) Manipulative, sporty, biggest bitch, actually I think that's what most people know her for, how she can't keep her snobby mouth shut.  Well, that's what I know her for. 

Sora Chen- Katy's little sidekick, Sora is so obsessed with Katy she died her hair blonde and has everyone call her Sarah (we all know Katy made her do it though). Sora is really nice though; I did debate with her back in Yr9. 

Fleur Banner - French know it all Bitch, thinks she owns everything, she comes in second after Katy, she talks shit in French with her sisters and judges, oh and she's the size of a baguette. 

"This is Katy" (he gestures at katy, she bats her eyes at him in a flirty way, Gross) he chuckled. 

"This is Sarah, she said you guys used to know each other?" he questioned, I nodded and smiled at him, Sarah was giving me this dirty look, then shook my hand and she genuinely smiled, something was up, the girls ruined the Sarah I used to know.

"And flur" he said confidently, she looks at him funny.

"It's pronounced fleur, It's French" she tilted her head up slightly, and fake smiled. 

"Really? you don't say" I gave her the fakest smile I could, her smiled dropped and she looked over at Katy, Katy Just raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes. I looked to Zach, he grinned and sat his hand on my waist, I saw Katy's face drop. I gave the same 'flirty eyes' to Zach, he slowly dropped his hand.

"I'm umm, I'm gonna go find someone, I'll come look for you soon" he muttered. 

I gave him puppy dog eyes, and just nodded and grinned, like I always do. Katy grabbed my arm as soon as he had walked off. 

"What the fuck was that you, you Moronic idiot" she whispered but shouted. I started to chuckle, I grabbed her arm and started twisting it as I made her let go, 

"First off, don't fucking touch me, second I'm 95% sure, that sloppy seconds ain't Zach's Style, and Moronic literally mean idiot, you, you Moron" I started walking backwards, as I mimicked her. Then bam, out of all people I ran into Biggy. I could feel him towering over me. I turned around, we were like skin to skin, neither of us moved, I slowly started looking up his Hot body. 

'Biggie is such a misleading name' I mumbled; I started slowly running my hand down his chest.

"What'd you say?" he caught my hand, I looked up, I quickly snatched my hand back, I took a step back. He was awkwardly smiling or laughing, I couldn't tell. 

"I thought you were Zach" I blurted out. Then he laughed. 

"Please, No- one could think this hot body is Zachs" he groaned. I sorta looked him down in a 'you're not wrong' typa way. He stepped in to me, and placed his hand on my cheek and tilted my head up, "Why the fuck are you here?" he asked. I felt like I was unwanted, did he just play me? 

I swallowed my breath and asked "what?"

He said again "Why don't you have a beer?" he brushed behind me and grabbed me a drink. I felt relieved, I held my head with my hand, and turned around. 

"Here, oh..., are you good?" he asked, I looked up to him, "yeh no I'm good, we're just so close to the speakers It's giving me a headache" I grabbed the drink from his hands, he looked at me funny, (we weren't near the speakers). 

"Let me take you to the back, it's quieter there, and it's near the pool" he chuckled. 

As nervous as I was, I had to keep my promise.