𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"i'm starting to get annoyed,choose your job right now-or be useless and leave."lee know impatiently tapped his feet and glared at jisung.

the members stood behind lee know, waiting to hear a reply.

now,lee know was not being mean.in fact,he was being the nicest he could. he asked jisung many hours ago,what role he wanted,but he would always reply with,"let me think first."or,"can I don't?"in short,jisung was very,very indecisive.and lee know was very, impatient.

jisung, looked down and thought even longer,before coming to a conclusion.

he looked lee know in the eye and complained."I don't like or want any of those roles."lee know looked agitated and confused.

before lee know could even ask why, bangchan beat him to it."why so?"

jisung simply shrugs,and explains it in the most calmest way possible."see,I am a prince,and the thing about royalty is that we do not,do work like this.maybe you pirates wouldn't understand,but i'm seriously not good at stuff like this.."lee know clenched his fists in anger,but jisung was quick to propose a different idea.

"but!...how about I propose an idea?a better and nicer job,that doesn't require a lot of work?"bangchan looked confused.

"and what is that role?"jisung smiles slightly before revealing his plan."an entertainer."the members looked shocked.

"you?an entertainer?!"hyunjin laughed loudly."I guess you could!-do well as a clown,because you sure as hell look like one."seungmin silently chuckled at hyunjin's joke.

jisung glared at both of them.

"whatever,I know it may not seem like it,but i can dance very well.and by very well,I mean perfectly." hyunjin laughed even louder at that.

"you??dance well?!?so what if you do?would you be daring enough to dance for the WHOLE crew?"jisung winced at the thought of that.

seungmin sighed."we can't just take your word for it,you need to be good at singing,and good at dancing."jisung nods enthusiastically,"i don't know about singing-but I can try!"

"well,you can practice singing,now." jisung stands at his spot,stunned.

"n-now?infront of you guys?"jisung's confidence immediately went into the drains.

"you can't even dance in front of 7 of us?"hyunjin sighed louder.

"i can!I just needed time to prepare, and good clothes!"jisung pointed at his clothes,and hyunjin glared at him.

"i didn't mean your clothes were bad,this may sound a bit weird,but when im dancing-i get into my feels better in flowy clothes."jisung claimed.

"i could give you a chance and let everyone know that you're a entertainer,but could you handle that?"bangchan patted jisung's back in a attempt to comfort him,but it did not work.

"i..i don't know,I can't possibly perform everyday right?I would need time to practice the song for the performance."the members nodded, understandingly.

"then,how about you perform every Sunday night?that gives you a whole week to practice,and for the flowy clothes we can rely on hyunjin!however,for the song..you could get jeongin to pick one for you!he has immaculate music taste."bangchan pushed jeongin up to jisung and smiled reassuringly.

"that's not bad?I accept this deal!come on jeongin,let us go to the empty room!"jisung pulled jeongin out of the door,leaving everyone behind.

"wait-!I have one last question."jisung paused.

"can you do this?"seungmin asked suspiciously.

"I believe..that I can excel at this role." his tone of voice exuded confidence, and the members couldn't help but start believing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.