Chapter 1: Five Sisters?!

This book is inspired by someone else's book, I forgot who it was but it has the same scenario. So if you know who it is, shout out to them.
_________________________________________

A young man wearing a hello kitty shirt and shorts is seen sleeping in his bed. This is you, the male reader, the main character.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP! THIS IS THE SOUND OF AN ALARM CLOCK!!*

You woke up from the loud sound of your alarm, you turn it off by throwing a cinder block at it destroying it completely.

You stretch your whole body but felt immeasurable pain in your leg.

(Y/N): AGH! LEG CRAMP! AAAA-

_________________________________________

After taking a shower and getting dressed for school, you let out a tired sigh as you walked down the stairs to the kitchen where your mother is preparing breakfast.

(Y/N): Morning...

This is Yuriko (L/N), your mother

This is Yuriko (L/N), your mother. She's a laid-back person, always calm, rarely get's angry, but don't test her, you don't wan to see her angry. She raises you as a single mother, because your dad left to get milk.

Yuriko: Morning~ How's my favorite son doing this morning?

(Y/N): I'm your only son.

Yuriko: That's why you're my favorite! Do you want to have breakfast before school? I made you your favorite!

(Y/N): You seem a bit chipper then usual, did something happen?

Yuriko: Hee~ you noticed?

(Y/N): Other people might not noticed, but I'm your son.

Yuriko: As expected! Well... I suppose it's about time I tell you. I'm getting married again!

She held up her hand, showing you a ring on her finger.

(Y/N): WHAT!? And you're telling me this now?!

Yuriko: Is it not okay with you, if you're mother is getting married again?

(Y/N): No, it's just, you could at least tell me you were dating someone...

Yuriko: Oh, but I did tell you.

(Y/N): What? When?

Yuriko: That time!

*flashback*

You were sitting in the dinner table eating while you're mom is in the kitchen making juice.