Still With You

Dark clouds were hovering over the large expanse of sky. The wind was humid, containing the sweet smell of soil. One look and anyone could tell that a heavy downpour is approaching.

Cale and his family were in his villa which was located in Harris Village. Cale was slacking in his room while the kids were playing in outside in the garden waiting for the first rain of the year.

Cale felt truly content with his life right now. He felt like his slacker life finally started.

It was dark outside. Even if it was mid afternoon it didn't feel like it was.

Cale sighed with content and closed his eyes. He fell asleep while rocking in his chair. The weather was beautiful and it was peaceful moment.

It was until half an hour that he woke up. It wasn't that he wanted to wake up but somehow he felt really thirsty. He called for Ron or Hans. But no one answered him.

'Seems like they aren't here.'

Cale sighed and got up. He walked towards the table where the jar of water was kept. But it seemed like he was really unlucky today. There was no water in the jar.

Tsk. Cale clicked his tongue and walked out of his room with the jar in his hands. He went to the kitchen and got water from the water dispenser.

After quenching his thirst he was leaving back to his room. When he was walking in the hallway he saw the door of the music room was open. He walked towards the room so that he could close the door.

Inside was a grand piano and other instruments which he had set up for his children who wanted to learn new things.

Feeling nostalgic he walked towards the piano tracing it with his fingers. Kim Rok Soo had known how to play piano and many other instruments.

He kept the jar of water on a table nearby and pulled up the curtains to the window. It was still dark outside but wasn't raining yet.

He sat down on the chair placed beside the piano and started tracing the keys. Back on earth when the things had actually calmed down, the society actually started to restart and even the company members got time to spare in these leisure activities.

The piano was tuned already so he didn't need to do anything. He pressed a few keys getting used to the melody.

Outside it started raining as if the sky wanted to join him in the song he was playing.

A song popped up in his head after listening to the droplets of rain which were creating a type of rhythm.

He hummed feeling nostalgic. It was a song Jung Soo used to sing all the time. Jung Soo actually had a very mesmerizing voice and aside from swordmanship he knew how to play a piano. Koreans really loved indulging themselves in such activities afterall.

Kim Rok Soo was no exception. He had taken music lessons back when in middle school and high school when the world was still a stable place to live on.

He didn't notice how Raon who had came looking for Cale when the rain started saw him through the open door of the music room.

Raon immediately mind linked others who were downstairs in hall to come up to the music room.

-GOLDIE GOLDIE! HUMAN IS SITTING AT THE PIANO! I THINK HE'S GOING TO SING! HE'S PLAYING A FEW KEYS! COME UP FAST AND TELL EVERYONE!

Eruhaben who heard what Raon said through mindlink widened his eyes as he did not expect this at all.

The people around him got alarmed when they saw the gold dragon's expression.