Chapter 1- "Mysterious Black Portal?"

Sipping tea in the tranquility of his noble mansion, Reginald Hastings, a revered 23-year-old adventurer and noble, enjoyed a momentary respite. The serenity was abruptly shattered when the urgent summons from the king reached him. Tasked with a quest to hunt monsters in the forest, Reginald swiftly set aside the warm embrace of the tea and readied himself for the challenges that awaited in the wild.

In the forest on his way to hunt monsters, a mysterious black portal materialized before 23-year-old Reginald, an enigmatic entrance right in the heart of the wooded expanse. Drawn by an inexplicable force, he hesitated only for a moment before being pulled into its depths.

As if traversing through dimensions, 23-year-old Reginald found himself in a bewildering landscape. Mana flowed abundantly, and peculiar structures dotted the horizon. The inhabitants, with their black hair and deep brown eyes, displayed extraordinary techniques, soaring effortlessly on swords in the sky. Their enigmatic garments and unique looks defied the norms of his homeland.

Continuing his journey in this mysterious realm, 23-year-old Reginald approached a restaurant cashier, still adjusting to the shock of his surroundings. The cashier, shocked by Reginald's unique looks and captivated by his shiny blue eyes and hair shimmering in shades of blue and purple, along with his distinctive unknown clothing, The cashier asked Reginald, "What's your name?" There was a noticeable pause before Reginald replied, "I'm Reginald Hastings."

The intrigued cashier also remarked, "I'm sure you aren't from here, right?"

Reginald Hastings confirmed, "Yes, I'm from the other continent." He then inquired further, "What's your name, and what is this world?" The cashier responded, "My name is Xian Chen, and this world continent is called the Green Continent. We have various sects, and the top sect currently is Masters of Sword Techniques. They employ orthodox techniques." Curious, 23-year-old Reginald questioned, "What are these techniques?" Xiao Chen replied, "You should take a look; then you will understand. Be careful, don't provoke anybody."