Introductions

It was the year 1999 of the Shinobi World. A man with blonde haired man who had his bangs covering his left eye was walking quietly in the rainy streets of Konohagakure. His straw hat covering the identity from the frightful gazes of the street walkers. His hands were hidden neatly in two of his of bags on either side of his utility belt. His black cloak flapping gracefully in the wind, proudly displaying the red clouds on it.

He stopped in front of an empty, lifeless alley, opening his baby blue eyes to scan the area carefully. It was quiet, with the sound of raindrops as background. It was soon interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps coming his way. A group of Joūnin Ninjas stood in front of him, armed with weapons. One for them stepped forward, "Deidara of the Akatsuki! On behalf the name of the Third Hokage, surrender yourself now!" demanded one of the Shinobi.

The man with blonde hair smiled mischievously, taking one of his hands out. It has a real mouth on the palm, chewing something before spitting it out and successfully molded a white claydoll taking form of a tiny bird. He threw it towards the group swiftly. The tiny bird claydoll grew up in size, about 3x the size of a fully developed fist. Before given a chance to land on the ground, the man held out out one of his hands, pointing up the pointer and middle finger and smirking mischievously

"Katsu!" he exclaimed, with the claydoll exploding at the exact same time towards the ninjas. Scattering to each side, one of the Shinobi hurled up a kunai and threw it towards the man only to be deflected with ease. He dug into his pockets and threw more claydolls, creating devastation for each explosion. Finally, he molded a giant clay owl enough for him to ride and flew up beyond reach, "Sorry, but you guys seem to not understand the beauty of my art. Hmm!" He smirked proudly.

Taking out one final claydoll, he threw it towards them and quickly flew away, leaving a smoking devastation behind. The man observed quietly, zooming in the view using the scope on his left eye. He laughed mockingly, wiping the tears of joy from his eyes. This man's Deidara, a member of the Akatsuki, an infamous criminal organization. He is 19 years old and was once a Rogue Shinobi of Iwagakure before fleeing away to the dark side.

Deidara called himself an artist, obsessed of his so called "Art", which is a transient beauty that only lasts for a mere second before fleeting away. In other names, art is an explosion. Arguing with his partner in crime, Sasori, they shared different views regarding about art. The ring on his right pointer finger bore the kanji '青' and was teal in colour.

After a few minutes of flying through the clouds, he finally landed in front of a cave entrance which is the so called Akatsuki's secret base.