CHAPTER-1

It was a bright and sunny day in Lumiose city in the Kalos region. Fletchlings chirped, trainers and residents walked upon the streets with Pokemon, living with complete harmony. Just a beautiful day, perfect for trainers to start their journey. A 17-year old boy sat in a dark alley, shadowed by the houses and walls around. The only thing that can be seen from the shadows is a red scarf around his neck.

He took out something from his pocket. It was a small box, with the name 'Ashura Ketchum' engraved on it. Inside the box was a picture of a lady with brown hair and eyes, just like the boy's eyes. Inside the box, there was also a stone with a DNA symbol on it. "I'm sorry I left you mom. I couldn't save you from him and I had to flee." He could still hear the sounds of screaming that happened in front of him 7 years ago.

It haunted him. No...

It possessed him.

He had tried to end his life several times to escape the hardships of living on streets, but every time, his mother's last words stopped him. He had to become the strongest in the world for her. For his mom.

Suddenly, his stomach growled and he sighed. The last time he ate was a day ago. The boy, who is revealed as Ashura Ketchum walked out of the alley and into the streets. He had a light tan, black hair, brown eyes, with a red scarf around his neck. He walked up to a bakery and eyed a piece of bread. "Hello there, young man. How can I help you?" the vendor asked.

"In no possible way." Ashura coldly said. "I came here for some bread." The man grabbed a bread and held it out for Ashura and said, "This will cost you 10 euros." Ashura sighed. Of course he would have to pay. But the only problem was that the teenager has no money with him. So like always, he used his last resort to survive.

Ashura looked to the side and put on a shocked face and shouted, pointing randomly. "Isn't that the champion Diantha?" this shout startled the vendor and grabbed the attention of people nearby, and everyone turned to the direction Ashura pointed and rushed there.

Amid the chaos, Ashura grabbed the bread and pushed the vendor and ran, shouting, "Gotta go. Bye." "Thief! Catch that teenager." The vendor screamed as Ashura started to get out of his sight. Officer Jenny was on her motorcycle, reading a newspaper when she heard the scream. One look at the thief and she sighed. "Here we go again." She then turned on her sirens and started to chase the boy.

A group of three boys and two girls were in the way of the sidewalk. One boy with black hair grabbed Ash by the collar as he ran past the group. The boy obviously saw what Ash did and knew he had to put some sort of stop to Ash. "Hey! It is not right to steal!" The teenager looked Ash's age and he had black jacket, blue jeans, and a pair of sunglasses on his jet black hair. His skin was pale and he had brown eyes as well. Ash noticed he needed to get out of the situation as fast as possible so he came up with his usual plan for when he got caught:

Ash just turned broke free from him by hitting the teenager in the arm. "It may be wrong, but I need it to survive!" Ash retaliated and darted out of the group's way.

Ash then looked back and noticed officer Jenny on his sixth. Ash obviously knew he could shake her, he had done it before and he wouldn't give up. Ash ran into the same alley as before and noticed it was a dead end.

"I have you cornered, hands up now!" Jenny called out for probably the first time that day, which had gone on for years. Jenny was very tired of having the same result happen to her though:

Ash smirked and jumped onto the wall with amazing agility "See you latter!" He shouted and he then jumped onto the roof of the nearby house and ran away. Doing this for years made him physically strong, fast and agile than others. It seemed to officer Jenny that it is impossible to catch him when he was on roofs or walls.