Chapter 2

VELA

One more pull, and she's gone. I opened my eyes; my surroundings were still the same as before I had let her use my body as a part of communication. I felt hands on my body, the cameras were still around, the lights were still blacked out, and I realized I was in Prince's chest with my head on his collarbone, and my feet were still dangling a little bit off the ground. 

I breathed in the air, long and exasperated, the air tasted dusty and old, only then both of my feet settled down, and I could stand in proper manners back. I let out the air that I've been breathing in and regularized my breathing.

Whew—a success

I stared into Prince's eyes as he had his one arm just guarding me, in case I fell, around my waist. He looked down at me, eyebrows furrowed, trying to determine if I was fine. I only nodded.

"She's rescued." I breathed out as I grabbed a piece of tissue I had in my pocket to wipe the snot I had.

"Okay. Would you like to explain what you saw, Kak?" Prince questioned me and motioned me to where our main cameraman was.

"I saw a beautiful kaleidoscope-like view of the sky, full of warm tones just blasting the horizon, and there opened a door that reveals a small little child on the ground, standing next to its father, holding its father's finger." I took a breath in, slowly speaking, trying to get more fresh air in this abandoned building.

"The father was all smiles and bright, and very young-looking—quite dashing, that is—and he called out to her, his wife. I can't make out the words, but it sounded like an endearment, but it was a unique one; I can't seem to know because of the dialect he spoke in." I explained to Prince and Bulan, as well as the viewer.

"Liyah that stood next to me, I could see her form changed to a much more refined and beautiful-looking woman, in her proper dress with her bouncy hair, ran towards her husband, she stood next to him and grabbed his arm, and she appeared as her younger days. She looked happier and more beautiful." I claimed the emotions that were showcased to me in my trance state in that realm.

"She picked up her dearest child and carried it in her arms. The husband had his arms around her waist before the door shone a bright light once again and made them disappear with the light." Prince and Bulan only nodded to my claims.

"Was the child a boy or a girl, Kak?" Prince asked me before I stopped wiping my nose.

"Uhh—I can't tell, Prince. It was so tiny, and it had no hair, and I obviously couldn't see its genital area either, bruh." I joked.

Prince had a little giggle before turning around to Bulan, who had finished a sketch of the beautiful appearance that Liyah, the ghost, had after her few moments with me before I sent her off. The previous sketch of the real ghost, Liyah, was enough to make people's skins crawl.

Bulan showed the sketch to the camera. I stood next to Bulan and examined the drawing in silence.

"She was lost in this world for the sole reason of family. She lost her family in a war, and she just so had become a victim of the war; she died with the baby inside, and her husband was too, the victim of war." I summarized back to the audience who would be watching through the screen.

I clapped my hand and asked Prince to tell the crew to turn the lights back on to resume our content.

"Alright, that is all, you guys. Our Liyah is finally resting in peace, and there are no other negative energies, emotions, or entities surrounding her anymore. She has finally met her husband and her child." I smiled and clasped my hands, indicating that it was almost the end of the shoot.