Shopping For Gifts + Birth Of A New Dragon.

Velgrynd POV
150 Years have past since I've became humanity's first hero, even though I hate them, I still have some of my old personality to let me choose this path for myself. I believe tomorrow is the day that Veldora will be born.

Velgrynd: Ciel is tomorrow the day that Veldora will be born?

Ciel:[Yes master tomorrow, is the day Veldora is born.]

Velgrynd: Good I was just making sure so I can buy some presents for him as an older sister.

Ciel:[You never brought me any, Hmph.]

Velgrynd: Don't worry Ciel I'll buy you some also.

And with that I began to walk through many forests until I found a town or village, it's been so long since I've been to one of the hotels. And yes Snow, and Fuge are dead. A human life capacity is a least 80 years old, you can go further if your healthy. My name is still widely known, even though it has been over 150 years. Right now I am known as, The Flame Empress.
Finally after around, 2 hours of walking, I managed to catch a glimpse of a town? Maybe City because of how large it was. Shopping won't be the same. I saw a gate that leads inside, and they were checking people out if their a friend or foe. Humans really got smarter over the years. I then walked up and get into line in order to get in. The wait was about 5 minutes before it was my turn to get checked out. I am not going to hide my identity, because I'd like the stares of Horror, and Honor.

Gate Keeper: Hello ma'am. May I see your ID before you enter?

Velgrynd: Sure.

People don't realize me, well it might've been because there was actually no pictures of me in the past. I then took out the Diamond card I got from Fuge, for someone reason, every one else was wooden, bronze, and sliver. I saw no gold, around. I think gold would shook everyone there to witness it. Diamond probably would make people faint. But I didn't care.
I then gave the card to her from my hand. And when it was in her hand and she checked it out. I saw the face of horror on her face. Haha! It's still funny until now.
GATE KEEPER POV
Gate Keeper: Ar-r-re you the Flame Empress!

Velgrynd: nods.

The woman standing right in front of me was the famous hero Velgrynd! I had to admire her a lot when I was a child. I imagined her having a bunch of armor while using her Flaming Disaster Sword against monsters. But I never  thought she would be a beauty, that doesn't wear any armor.
And right now I can see her face looking quite annoyed, did I do something wrong?
Velgrynd POV
Her face went from total horror to admiration. I got a feeling that she had to admire me her entire life. But when I turned around, I saw so many people wanting to get my autograph, I didn't know what that was, but they wanted it on their swords, armor, and even shields, not caring that it would get damaged in the process.

Velgrynd: Hey can I get my card back, I have to be somewhere.

Gate Keeper: Sur-r-r-re.

When I had gotten myself my card back, humans had surrounded me so much that I couldn't walk through the gate. It was mostly adventurers, so I didn't vomit. Regular human beings make me vomit. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone so I just made a slippery barrier around myself, and walk through the crowd. I couldn't teleport because I haven't known the place that much. People were still going after me, and it was actually very annoying, so I decided to actually fly at light speed somewhere else in the city so that I wouldn't get surrounded again.

Velgrynd: that was very annoying. Right Ciel?

Ciel:[Yes master, would you like me to exterminate them next time?]

Velgrynd: No Ciel. What's wrong with you. You always go too far nowadays.

Ciel:[I am just trying to help Master. And don't forget the gifts!]