01

"Maki! There you are," Panda calls after the green haired girl with Toge walking with him, side by side.

Said girl turns her head around to see Panda and Toge lightly jogging, trying to catch up with her. "You guys were looking for me? Something happen?" Maki asks, pausing her stroll then resting her spear on her shoulder.

"Gojo-sensei said that we'd be having a transfer student." Panda stops right before Maki and Toge behind Panda. "Eh? Right before the Goodwill Event? ..And what do you mean by 'transfer' student?" Confusion was evident in her voice, looking back and fourth between her two colleagues for answers.

"Salmon." Toge beats Panda to answering. The other two pay attention to Toge for a split second before looking away, making Toge internally scowl.

"Gojo-sensei wants to introduce the student to us.. Now." Panda informs Maki, pointing towards the school where their teacher and the new student was waiting.

"Now?!" Maki shouts, causing both Toge and Panda to flinch. "Then are they going to join us in the Kyoto Goodwill Event?"

"I don't know. Guess we'll find out."

-

"Gather, gather! Today, I have summoned the three of you, Yuta being within our hearts at the moment, to introduce you guys to your new classmate!" Their teacher enthusiastically bellows, frantically waving his hands around.

"This gives me deja vu." Panda whispers to Maki who ignores him and chooses to glare at Gojo instead.

"Salmon roe."

The room remains silent for what felt like eternity before Gojo decided to speak up once again. "Well aren't you guys a bundle of joy. Please, welcome Yu (Y/N) with a warm round of applause!" He yells once again, his arms now stretched out to point towards the door.

Maki's glare evolves into a scowl, Panda's ear twitches, and Toge.. "Mustard leaf."

Gojo stays frozen in his posture, and the 2nd year students stay silent. The sorcerers wait almost 15 seconds for the said Yu (Y/N) to come in, but they are nowhere to be seen.

"..Not again." Gojo sighs, his arms that were once giddy in the air now drooping by his sides.

"Gojo-sensei, is this another one of your sick pranks?!" Maki's bottled up anger blows up, barking at her teacher like a dog with rabies.

She launches at her teacher, who just scratches the back of his head while staring at the door. Maki is stopped by Panda and Toge mid-air, the two barely being able to hold her back.

"M- Maki, calm down!" Panda whimpers, firmly gripping onto Maki's arms in an attempt to keep her from striking their teacher.

In the middle of the ruckus, a set of footsteps running could be heard.

"Wait, that's her! See, I don't prank my students as a living!" Gojo practically jumps in glee, Maki finally seeming to have calmed down. "Fish flakes," More wise words from the great Inumaki Toge.

The door abruptly slams open to reveal a fairly tall girl behind the door frame.

The room falls dead silent, Gojo's shit eating smirk growing by each passing second and the three second years wait for the girl to come into their sight.

One more second passes by before a teenage girl walks in, finally presenting herself before her comrades.

"I apologize for being late. I couldn't find m- my uniform," The girl seems to be out of breath, hunched over and her two hands on either side of her hips to hold her up.