The Black Door

Enjoy!

Sam's POV All six of us were sat in an empty classroom as we discussed Scott's film, I had asked if I could join and Scott said yes, he said they could use an extra pair of hands

Sam's POV
All six of us were sat in an empty classroom as we discussed Scott's film, I had asked if I could join and Scott said yes, he said they could use an extra pair of hands.

Scott" Okay, so we have a big problem,the climactic demise of Nephropidae.The first cut came out a bit rubbish"

Sam" What, don't think we cracked the lobster?"

Scott lets a laugh out.

Scott" Good one.But it's not all bad news, however.I found another solution"

Kinsey" And by "I," you mean"

Scott" We, sorry, none of this would've been possible without the brilliant Kinsey Locke"

Gabe" I'm sorry, none of what, exactly?"

I shift myself on the table I am sitting on.

Sam" Oh, I came up with an idea for his film and turns out we had the same idea"

Scott" So she helped me write a few extra scenes that I really think will make this thing sing, and Kinsey, Sam and I have already shot one"

Faye"And how's that? All the equipment's in my van"

Sam" Well, we, Kinsey had a work around"

Douglas looks up from his phone.

Douglas" Shit"

Scott" What is it?"

Douglas" We lost the Matheson Docks"

Gabe" As in they they sunk?"

Douglas" As in Mr.Peta the owner, won't let us film there"

Scott"Why not?"

Douglas"He doesn't wanna deal with potential liability Blah, blah.See, there's a reason no one wants to shoot in Matheson.This town is so not ready for it's big break"

Sam" He is right, with a reputation like Mattheson I don't blame anyone"

Scott" Okay, it's fine.It's okay.
We will find something else, all right? We have to, okay? This is the pivotal scene.This is our hero's epic showdown with Nephropidae inside his lair, okay? Let's think on it and regroup tomorrow, all right?"

Billie's POV

I'm just about to get something to eat when i see Kinsey sitting on her bed looking worn out.

Billie" Hey, you okay sis?"

Kinsey" Oh hey, just a big day, we have to find a new place to shoot Scott's film and can I show you something?"

Billie" Sure"

I slip onto Kinsey's bed as she brings over a bag and it's full of paint pots and they are glowing orange.