𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡

゚+ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 !
    ( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 it was quiet. silence filling the open area. the bell would be ringing any minute now sending cheers to the teenagers. and headaches to the the teachers as they had to re teach the exact same lesson as before once again.

pencils scrapped against the papers as it made a ant want to fall to the ground and shrink smaller then its original size.

about twenty to twenty four kids sat in each room. sometimes less. sometimes more. unless you were in the cafeteria. the open atmosphere being filled to the brim sometimes like sardines. but then it depended on the period. 

the clocks red hand ticked as eyes laid on it until it hit back to the twelve once again. it held its place for a second before speeding up and the bell ringing.

it was almost on beat when you heard backpacks zipping up and chairs being pushed in if the child desired. most of the time they did.

kids left the classroom as some started walking in. they had five minutes between each bell. but it goes fast. unlike the classes.

each student stayed to their side of the hall as others pasted them on the other side. they didn't want to smack face to face with each other. but some still choose to just stand in the middle of the hall or in traffic. it pissed everyone off.

especially the brunette girl.

𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠. she was a tallish girl. wore black glasses that covered her face. well some days she did. while on the other she wore contacts to feel a sense of beauty. besides the movies made her thinks that wearing glasses made you less beautiful then the skinny blonde at the end of the hall.

isabelle was almost always seen with white headphones dangling from her ears as she listened to music trying to tune out the world. she was walking to lunch now. meeting her friends at their assigned spot as they did every day.

mac demarocs vocals playing harmony's in her head as the beat chosen bounced around some. she liked it. she walked fast past others as she made her way to the stairs before walking down.

one foot after the other. she watched as the color of the walls changed and the plaster turned into clear windows before she knew it she was waiting in front of a brown door for her friends.

her phone buzzed in her hand as it alerted her to whatever the media had concocted. her head striked up as she felt a hand touch her shoulder. the other blonde jumped back as she looked at her friend.

it was only mackenzie.

she was near the girls height. bubbly energy and loved by most. while isabelle was quiet but people still knew who she was. she was the nice girl.

she was supposed to be liked. that's how life was supposed to be work. and thank fully it did.

isabelle smiled at mackenzie as the girl threw her arm around the brunette before they walked down the hall. it was less crowded now. no one to stare at them. the brunette taking her headphones out of her ears with her free arm.

the two talked as they walked to the cafeteria making useless dialogue that didn't really fit into the story. they walked down the stairs and made a sharp turn before walking down another hall. before reaching another one and doing the exact same thing until they heard voices that clashed with theirs as they approached the cafeteria.

the loudest place on campus.

by this time the blondes arm was no where near the brunette. they talked some more as they walked to their usual spot in the cafeteria. the imaginary camera switching its frame to then as it focused in.

the blonde sat across from isabelle as the brunette grabbed out her lunch. the two continued to talk before the blonde went in the lunch line and a running logan ran over.

logan was another girl apart of the holy trinity. it was always the three of them.

isabelle, mackenzie and logan. if you see one you most definitely see the others attached right next to the first.

that's how life just worked for them. usually a trio wouldn't work but the girls had a system. and the system seemed to work well.

logan sat down right where mackenzie had previously sat before placing her head down on the table and snaking it down creating a sound.

isabelle only rolled her eyes. this had happened every single day.

" what's wrong " the brunette asked playing the game. as soon as she spoke logan looked up at her with a smile.

" i'm so glad you asked " logan said with a smile before she went on this ever long rant about how much she hates mrs bruner her english teacher. the poor girl complained about her everyday of her life.

but that was just how she was. isabelle didn't mind it.

logan's complaining got interrupted as mackenzie came back over and sat down with the two of them again.

the camera panned out as it saw the three girls sitting in the chaos of what is a high school cafeteria. yet they remained calm. the imaginary camera moving to a new camera up on the platform as it saw the boy quickly turn back to his friends as they said his name.

he was brunette. a twin. his brother was famous. he was well just him. into golf. and well into the brunette who sat on the lower deck. it was cute. he had never say a word to her and was still completely flustered when he saw her.

" stop staring " a girls voice let out. she sat next to his brother. he looked at here with a annoyed face before looking back at his phone.

" just to talk to her already " issac let out as he pushed on the brunettes shoulder.

" not happening " the brunette finally spoke up just to see a annoyed maxine eyeing him next to his brother.

she dated his twin. brady noon.

" she's nice, whats there to be scared of " she asked him. she always asked him that. but yet he never had an answer.

" how do you even know she's nice maxine , she could be like a blood sucking vampire zombie for all we know" issac let out.

honestly where was miley when we needed her. the glue of the group. the one that made sure issac didn't say stupid things.

" because i have like three classes with her and we talk. she's nice " maxine stated before brady showed him something on his phone. her attention pulling to him now.

it could never last for a long time. everyone knew that.

miley approached the table finally and sat down next to issac as conversation broke out once again. the subject changing. but connor didn't join into it.

his eyes moving over in a line as they dropped to her table. she was smiling for what he could see. that almost made him smile. but that would be to cheesy.

besides she didn't know him. he didn't have a chance.

𝐶 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑆 !
hey guys ! took 1.2k words so enjoy ?
okay that's all bye now !