Devil's flight

A close up was shown of the statue of the devil of devil's flight as it laughs "you can run but you cannot hide"it says evily as the group was shown approaching as they smile and cheer they were ready.

"Here get a pic of this.ahh!"Jason says posing like the devil as Wendy takes a picture as part of the roller coaster was behind him"this is the beginning of the end"the statue says making Wendy nervous while the others wait in line Jason noticed she wasn't behind him as he jogs over dani turns to see her best friend looking worried she wonder what was wrong before Jason and we joined them.

Els were in line Frankie was shown smiling as he crunches down right by Ashley and Ashlyn as he had followed them everywhere as he holds shis camera at an an"aw! We're you guys all right now...if you raise your hands and just cup them slightly it'll look like your holding the devil's balls"he says with a smile before standing up.

Ashley and Ashlyn share annoyed looks "and we'd wanna do that why"Ashley asked annoyed.

"When will you see a dick that big"he asked as he films them with his Camara as Ashlyn fake smiles" I'm looking at one right now"she says into the camera.

"Man you guys are smoking hot"he says as they roll there eyes turning forward while he films there body's.

"Get out Frankie"Ashley huffs.

"Yeah why are you even here"Ashlyn asked.

"Yeah you graduated like two years ago "Ashley says.

"I stuck around to monitor your development "he says with a smile as dani stands with Kevin and Carrie rolling her eyes at the perv as Wendy and Jason soon join them as they wait in line"you may never return from devils flight "the statue says as they move forward as they soon entered the entrance to the ride with a red glow as they push past the gate as they walk around the corner as they get in different number lines as they wait toni waits with her brother and Wendy as people cheer and scream as the roller coaster trains come to a stop a stop in front of the number gates as there daft guards lift up as people get off the ride with smiles.

Before the next set of people went next as the gates open as they wait for there turn. Soon it was as a staff member approached them "how many"he asked Kevin.

"Uh five"Kevin says as the staff member turns to the gates before pointing "uh gate one"he says.

Wendy shake sher he"don't want to be a hassle I can't sit in the front i cannot see the tracks I'll freak"she says.

"Okay take it easy uh well Carrie or dani will sit in the back with right babe and sis"he says.

"Uh why me what cause were girls fuck that I'm going to burkley and I won't do this a while I'm sitting in the front "Carrie says.

"It's okay I'll set in the back with her"dani say as she stands by Wendy but Kevin had an uneasy filling he couldn't shake so he shoken his head"no that's fine we'll settle this like real man how about that call it"Kevin says pulling out a coin as Jason had chosen heads but it landed on tails Wendy, Kevin and dani were soon shown stepping aside as they let other go top the first few front roller coaster seats before they follow Wendy and Kevin were gonna get on six but Frankie cuts in so he could set behind Ashley and Ashlyn who were in seats 5 so now the three were getting in the back.

Ashley and Ashlyn both sighed annoyed as Frankie clears his throat turning his hat backwards "ahem guess who's back"he says with a smile pulling out his camera as they look at him annoyed.

Dani sat in a seat in front of Wendy and Kevin who were in the very last seats. She takes a deep breath sits she was sitting by her self"you okay sis"Kevin asked from behind her.