𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

■◆■

"Umi you're so greatful that you're stronger than be or else you'll be dead right now" You thought to yourself as you watched the girl sleep on your bed.

After the two of you had dinner together, Umi made her way upstairs to your bedroom and feel asleep on your bed, not even asking for permission. You wanted to wake her ass up but realized if you did then you would have to deal with a whole bunch of whining. 

You fixed you makeshift bed that was on the floor then laid yourself down trying to get yourself comfortable.

"Can't believe I can't even sleep in my own bed, in my own house" You grumbled to yourself while pulling the blanket over your head. "I swear Umi, you're getting it when we wake up in the morning" You muttered. 

You let out a small sigh then closed your eyes trying to get some rest.

Not even a second later to bear your phone buzzing loudly. "Oh my gosh" you grumbled to yourself, you turned around to see a man laying in your bed sound asleep with his arm wrapped around your waist.

You let out a loud scream and pushed the man off the bed making him let out a loud groan. "Who the hell are you?" You screamed in fear as you got out the bed.

"Y/N what the hell it fuck it wrong with you" The man scolded as he stood up "Why the hell would you do that?" He questioned.

You shook your head then ran out the room only to get pulled back by the man. You fell on the ground groaning in pain as the man stared down at you.

"Are you on your period or something?", He asked as he pulled on your hair,  "Huh? Answer me" He scolded as he shook you harshly. 

You kicked the man in his stomach making him drop you on the ground. Just as you ran to escape the room, the door opened to show you standing there with bruised up face holding a plate of food.

This other version of you let out a small sigh before walking right passed you like  were invisible. You turned around to see the same man sleeping on the bed like nothing just happened. 

"What the hell is happening" You mumbled to yourself. 

The other version of you placed the plate on the table stand then shook the man awake as slightly as she could. The man sat up and his eyes immediately went to the plate of food that was sitting right next to him.

"Thanks sweetie. I love when you do your work" The man smiled "Go get my clothes ready" He command as he waved his hand signaling the girl to go away.

"Of c-course" The other you replied, she played with her hands anxiously. The other you walked out the room and closed the door behind her making the ground dissappear. 

You fell through the ground screaming in fear.

"Y/N Y/N wake up" The loud voice of Umi's voice made you yell out in pain. "Y/N are you okay" Umi asked, wiping the sweat from your forehead. You looked at Umi and pushed her away harshly. 

You crawled away from her, staring at your friends with widen eyes. "A-Are you real" You stammered while trying to calm yourself down.

"What are you talking about Y/N of course I'm real" Uni said while walking towards you. She placed her hand on your chest telling you breath in and out. "Y/N just breathe for me right quick" She says.

Once you were calmed down, you were on the bed telling Umi everything that had happened as she played with your hair. As you explained everything to Umi she was nodding her head trying her best to understand how you started to lucid dream the second you fell asleep.

"Y/N you were probably lucid dreaming, it happens to everyone an-" Umi was cut off by you letting out a small groan. "No Umi, this was real, I felt the hits and the pain, I could smell the food and everything, that was definitely real" You complained.

"That's what Lucid dreaming is Y/N, everything feels real" Umi replied. The room was silent for a few before Umi opened her mouth to talk again.

"It's only 3AM, Do you wanna go back to sleep or do you want me to make you somthing to eat" Umi questioned you.

"I wanna go to sleep" You whined, Umi hummed then laid down next to you holding you close to her. "Then go to sleep Y/N, I'll be right here" She hummed as she held you tightly. 

■◆■

Your eyes fluttered open as your alarm clock went off. You looked behind you to see Umi sound asleep as she was still holding onto you. "Oh gosh" you mumbled to yourself while slowly pulling yourself away from Umi grasp.

When you successfully did you walked to the bathroom and washed your face as the memory from last night flash through your mind.

You let out a small sigh as held your head. "The hell was that last night" You mutter looking at yourself in the mirror.

You brushed your teeth then walked back into the bedroom to see Umi still asleep. You grabbed your phone to see that you had a text message from an unknown person.

Just as you were about to open the message, Umi's voice made you freeze. "Y/N what are you doing up?" She groaned as she placed her hand on your shoulder. 

"It's almost 1PM Umi, I've been asleep for almost 10 hours" You mumbled. "It's time for you to wake up anyway, I don't want you being up all night messing with me" You said as you stood up.

Umi let out a small chuckle at your words then got out the bed and made her way towards you. "Y/N you okay?" She asked with a small smile.

You nodded your head yes as you gave her small smile.

"That's good, I'll get ready then I'll make some dinner for the two of us" Umi says before walking towards the bathroom.

Your smiled immediately dropped as Umi walked away. How the hell were you supposed to be okay when you almost died in your sleep last night?

You grabbed you phone to see if you had any good news about your books but remembered the unknown number that texted you.

Unknown Number

Did you like the dream? I suggest you stop what you're doing before I cause more dreams to happen and make then worse.

"What the hell?"You opened your keyboard to reply but it quickly went away as a notification popped up on your screen.

Sorry this user has blocked you! Please try again tomorrow!

■◆■