Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

a/n sorry that this chapter is so late, I was thrown into prison for triple homicide (luckily they didn't find the other bodies, otherwise I would have been in a far more secure prison) I am still trying to escape, I think that it will be posible for me to leave in four months. This chapter is only out because I morse coded the intire chapter to a lovely friend. (I have some good blackmail on them) but unfortunatly morse coding is really time consuming so I think that the next chapter is also getting delayed.

I have also made a little change Nico and Will already have a relationship, maybe I'll change older chapters later, when I'm out of prison, but right now you'll have to do with this.

Nico wasn't happy, first of all, he was stuck in this house where it looked like everyone wanted to kill, stab or at least scream at him (to be fair... only Harald and Sevy were giving him the "kill" looks) and then he found out that he didn't even get to stay in house Grimsomething, he had to live with Sevy- Snape, pretending like Sevy was a friend of his parents.

He wanted to go home.

Luckily he hadn't unpacked yet, and it made his job so much faster, Sevy (Nico noticed how much Snape hated that nickname, so who was Nico to let such a beautiful opportunity go) seemed to be in a rush so he still pretended to need some more time.

After (very, very) slowly looking for his stuff (almost nothing, only his hat that he "lost" under a couch) was Nico ready for his leave. Sevy, who became more impatient with every second Nico wasted, was looking very happy that Nico finally had finished doing his things.

"Take my arm," grumbled Snape.

Nico looked a little bit lost "Care to elaborate?"

"How would we otherwise apparate to my house?"

Nico was lost in thought for a second until he remembered that Hecate told, him about this apparate thingy.

As he hooked into Sevy's arm, the world began to spin, until he was in a completely different place.

Snape's usual frown was replaced with a soft smile, the villainous man seemed to have a soft spot for his home.

"Follow me brat."

"and do not under any circumstances touch anything that looks magical"

"I wouldn't dare, scouts honour"

Snape raised an eyebrow but didn't say a thing.

They walked into the house, while Sevy pointed at some things that he should stay away from. The tour ended in a small but cosy room with a big bed.

"This is your room." With those words, he left Nico alone.

While Nico was unpacking his stuff (some soft black sweaters, some black pants, his favourite shirt with a black background and a white skull on it, you get the idea) when he found a mirror with a note

This is a two-way mirror, the other mirror is in possession by Chiron, so if you want to contact camp do it with this instead of IMing. If you want to contact camp just say, show me Camp Halfblood, and it will connect you with the other mirror.

Nico was relieved that he didn't have to go full-on no contact with his fresh boyfriend for, well, at least until Christmas.

He took the mirror to test it out.

"Show me Camp Halfblood"

The mirror flashed for a second until he saw the familiar face of his mentor Chiron.

"Hello Nico, I see that you have found the mirror, lady Hecate already warned me that you would use it"

"ohh, so she is the one who put this with my stuff," but finding out who gave him the mirror wasn't the reason he called, "can you give the mirror to Will for a second, I want to talk to him about... you know, stuff"

Chiron gave him an all-knowing grin.

He was really happy to see his blond guy.

"Hey, Neeks, everything good there?" "You didn't overuse any underworldy magic right?"

"Serious Will, that's the first thing you say" Nico chuckled, of course, his healer boyfriend wanted to know about his health before anything else.

"Don't you worry about it, all is good, I haven't done an underworldy thing at all"

"I think we should keep this conversation short, I mostly called to test the mirror... and the author is getting really tired of writing... maybe you should hold on to the mirror instead of Chiron, I think that you're going to call me far more than him"

"bye Nico"

"bye!!"

A/N sorry for the wait, here is a free chapter, be prepared for a lot of skips and things, and I know how shitty it is when an author doesn't post for months so again srrrrrrr (I'll stay away from the cops next time)