Saving a Damsel

In Ever After High, Briar is walking around searching everywhere for Y/N, she tried his room, the castleteria, and the theater. Then she went to the break room to see if Y/N's there but no sign of him.

???: "Hi, Briar."

Briar looks to see it was Ashlynn Ella.

Briar: "Hey, Ashlynn. Have you seen, Y/N. I can't find him anywhere."

Ashlynn: "He said he's going to the forest training."

Briar: "Okay. Thanks, Ashlynn."

She said as she left. Then she's in the forest as she sees Y/N meditating near a lake. So she walks towards him as he sense her presence.

Y/N: "Hi, Briar "

Briar: "How did you know I was here?"

Y/N: "I can sense your presence."

He said as he got up.

Y/N: "So, what do you want?"

Briar: "I was wondering if you want to hangout with us?"

Y/N thinks about as he decided what to do.

Y/N: "Sure."

He said as Briar smiles. Then she saw something as she gasps in shock, so Y/N turns around to see a wolf as it growled, and Briar hides behind him. Before the wolf could do anything, Y/N uses the force to tame it as the wolf stopped growling. Then the wolf walks towards Y/N as he pets it.

Y/N: "There you go."

The wolf is enjoying being petted, and Briar is amazed of what just happened. Then Y/N decided to let the wolf go as it left.

Briar: "How did you do that? Yesterday, we saw you pull Daring with out touching him. Was that magic?"

Y/N: "No, it's not magic. It's called the Force."

Briar: "The Force?"

Y/N: "The Force, it's energy create by a living things. It's what gives the Jedi our power, we use it to help people and bring peace to the galaxy."

Briar: "Wow, so you don't need your laser sword to fight?"

Y/N: "Sometimes, there better ways to deal with than violence. And the laser sword I wield is called a lightsaber. It's a Jedi weapon that we use."

Briar: "Oh..."

She said as Y/N smiles.

Y/N: "Come on, let's get going."

Briar: "Okay."

Y/N and Briar start leaving the forest as Briar smiles while blushing because he saved her.

Briar: (thought) 'My hero.'